SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

KratosMKII said:
knightkingzhang said:
How can I modify the custom troop skill and money? Obviously, the custom troop are not as good as the normal troop.
It's supposed to be this way. They are OP already with the custom equipment.

KonraDz1k said:
can i ask a question or report a bug maybe ^^ - so idk waht happened but I dont need to pay for my army and castles at all... like eveywhere are only pluses...  help pls, cuz u know, it is being too easy  holding my money with a huge army
Questions:
What start (adventurer, vassal or king)?
And when did this start to happen?

Flavius Drusus said:
If I can report a bug here, there is a problem with the bounty hunter missions from the taverns. When you reach the correct village and find the target, after the dialogue the character is stuck and won't attack.

I did some digging around the internet to see if there was a solution and it seems like this quest is also used in another mod and they have the same problem there.

There might be a fix and I have to test it but it's just a workaround.

Despite being a long time M&B player, I never played AD 1257 up until this... re-release but I'm liking it so far :wink:
I'm aware of this bug. It's annoying because the code is very similar to the default fugitive quest and that doesn't happen in it.
Kratos,in future do you think to add children and heirs in this cool mod ? You and your team doing a great job with ad 1257 i really enjoy it.

i started as an adventurer... adn this bug started at the start... after my character is created, btw... sorry for this( just new there ^^) have I sent u a private message? cuz there i had written there also other bugs.

Is there something wrong with the Party size settings or am I missing something? I've set the Max Town Garrison size to 500, wandered a bit on the map - a week or so, reached Palermo and the garrison there was 925 troops (no lords in it).

Thanks!

ulap82 said:
Is there something wrong with the Party size settings or am I missing something? I've set the Max Town Garrison size to 500, wandered a bit on the map - a week or so, reached Palermo and the garrison there was 925 troops (no lords in it).

Thanks!
i also took a look on that,s ame thing

KratosMKII said:
I'm aware of this bug. It's annoying because the code is very similar to the default fugitive quest and that doesn't happen in it.

I have an update.

The bug happens almost always but rarely it might not happen and the guy will attack as he should be. Also, one time the guy started attacking me but stopped after 2-3 seconds as if he went back to "neutral".

The possible fix I was talking about didn't work but I found one that actually does: it's possible to kill the fugitive by shooting him with a missile weapon. He won't try to defend himself and instead he'll run away but, once killed, the quest can be completed normally.

Viking-AllFather said:
Kratos,in future do you think to add children and heirs in this cool mod ? You and your team doing a great job with ad 1257 i really enjoy it.
I have no plans for that. Too much work and i'm the only member of the team that is working in the mod right now.

KonraDz1k said:
i started as an adventurer... adn this bug started at the start... after my character is created, btw... sorry for this( just new there ^^) have I sent u a private message? cuz there i had written there also other bugs.
Install latest patch.

ulap82 said:

Thanks!
Changing the maximum garrison of fiefs will not reduce their current garrison. It will just stop the AI from hiring new troops to it once it reaches the cap.

Flavius Drusus said:
KratosMKII said:

I have an update.

The bug happens almost always but rarely it might not happen and the guy will attack as he should be. Also, one time the guy started attacking me but stopped after 2-3 seconds as if he went back to "neutral".

The possible fix I was talking about didn't work but I found one that actually does: it's possible to kill the fugitive by shooting him with a missile weapon. He won't try to defend himself and instead he'll run away but, once killed, the quest can be completed normally.
I just fixed this here. It will be in the next patch.

KratosMKII said:

When should we expect it to be released? No pressure: I just want to see if I can continue the current save or if I should wait directly for the patch  :wink:

Its a blessing we got these guys polishing 1257AD... its the original and only decent mod based on real life medieval ages.
And I'm being a **** about it.. Just waiting for more and more patches to come rather than playing and posting bugs. I'm lazy.

when starting as a catholic monarch and sending emissary to Pope to crown you, the companion returns with the message that Pope sends a crown but no actual crown appears and there is no RTR gain either. there is a persistent one-line red error massage upon capturing settlements. cant remember what it says, sorry. also when assaulting a settlement, archers do not auto-shoot when ordered to hold position. its requires either F3+F2 or (with Granada) it needed F3+F4 to make them shoot. also one of the advisors wears a cross, regardless what faction is played. maybe change it to something more neutral for when player isnt a christian? and it'd be nice if there were chests in all towns/castles. great mod though, hope you'd keep working on it. thanks a lot.

KratosMKII said:
Viking-AllFather said:
I have no plans for that. Too much work and i'm the only member of the team that is working in the mod right now.

KonraDz1k said:
Install latest patch.

ulap82 said:

Thanks!
Changing the maximum garrison of fiefs will not reduce their current garrison. It will just stop the AI from hiring new troops to it once it reaches the cap.

Flavius Drusus said:
KratosMKII said:

I have an update.

when i am dowloading the lastest patch it makes an error and there is written :
The package runtime information is corrupted

does changing towns' culture supposed to change the selection of the troops you get in the tavern? if so, it probably doesnt work. i took towns from the muslims in southern Spain and converted culture to Iberian (from Andalusian) but still get muslim troops in the taverns. that was a couple of in-game weeks ago, still no change to the mercenaries there.

Hello, thanks for your work on this great mod.
I contact you because I have a problem with the Byzantine troop tree: the armor between the Medium infantry and the Heavy Infantry is swapped, meaning that the Medium have a 61 (or 51) armor, and the heavy have a 41 armor. I tried to correct that by myself but I'am not very knowledgeble in modding M&B ans failed to do so. I didn't find anything talking about this problem anywhere on the internet so far and I wondered if there could be a quick fixe to help me.
Thank for your support, keep up the good work !
(I'am not english native, i apologise for any potential mystakes)

Hi, I really like this mod and all the features it have but it have so many errors. After many CTD's after I set the faction culture, I get:
RGL Error Hash vector failed at index -1
Anyway to fix it ?

KonraDz1k said:
Where you downloaded it from?

Sarkiss said:
does changing towns' culture supposed to change the selection of the troops you get in the tavern? if so, it probably doesnt work. i took towns from the muslims in southern Spain and converted culture to Iberian (from Andalusian) but still get muslim troops in the taverns. that was a couple of in-game weeks ago, still no change to the mercenaries there.
The tavern mercs get set up during a new game and it's fixed. Maybe i work on that later.

Mauhaud Kitanovska said:
I contact you because I have a problem with the Byzantine troop tree: the armor between the Medium infantry and the Heavy Infantry is swapped, meaning that the Medium have a 61 (or 51) armor, and the heavy have a 41 armor. I tried to correct that by myself but I'am not very knowledgeble in modding M&B ans failed to do so. I didn't find anything talking about this problem anywhere on the internet so far and I wondered if there could be a quick fixe to help me.
Fixed it on v3.1

Drag00ne said:
Hi, I really like this mod and all the features it have but it have so many errors. After many CTD's after I set the faction culture, I get:
Anyway to fix it ?
Try lowering some graphical settings. This seems to be the cause of the CTD for most people.

KratosMKII said:
KonraDz1k said:
Where you downloaded it from?

Sarkiss said:
The tavern mercs get set up during a new game and it's fixed. Maybe i work on that later.

Mauhaud Kitanovska said:
Fixed it on v3.1

Drag00ne said:
Anyway to fix it ?
Try lowering some graphical settings. This seems to be the cause of the CTD for most people.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/1257ad-enhanced-edition

Drag00ne said:
what is with the link ? I don't see any patch newer than 3.0
Here it is
Update v3.1
Moddb|Nexus|Changelog

Drag00ne said:
I took out the antialising even if my graphic card should handle it but that hash error ruined my game can't continue
Try lowering other settings as well. It's not your GPU fault. It must be some texture that is giving crashes only when some graphical setting is high.

KonraDz1k said:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/1257ad-enhanced-edition
Get it from the nexus link.

Back
Top Bottom