SP - Economy Ways to increase spending (ideas)

Users who are viewing this thread

KidKiedis

Recruit
Hey! Just summing-up some suggestions from the main thread.

I'm sinking in gold same as many other players. No need for quests, no tournaments, don't care about shop prices, just fully upgraded my single castle and doesn't matter if it's profitable. I have no workshops, no caravans, one castle, take no loot and only take those prisoners i can recruit. Seems like it's some kind of gameplay inflation happening. Income seems to be too high and spending is almost none.

Increasing expenses:
- Castles need high building prices (you have to pay workers wages, materials, whatever) same as in Warband 30k-60k
- Castles time to complete building might take 1-6 weeks (makes player choose facilities instead of just building whatever there is)
(because of that ^ buildings should be harder to loose, i.e. more castle garrisons and less buildings ruined after siege)
- Some ways to increase number of hearths in villages with special village quests (bring herd), gold or upgrades
- Acquiring castles might cost some tribute for the king too alongside with more significant influence cost
- Defeat might take somewhere around 20% of players gold.. possibly some treasury held in castle might be great too
- Shop prices for tier 2-5 items might be higher since there's a huge gap between tier4 and tier 6 (cause most loot is < t4?)
- Parties upkeep.. even if they are all by themselves they still need more support since they are quite useful
- Army upkeep.. think Vlandian Banner Knight in full armor and mounted should have at least 30 dinars salary, peasants and recruits 1-5?
- Army upgrades.. it's great that you have to buy a horse, but armor is pricey too
- some Quests balancing.. "Trouble makers" can be complete within a minute and gives 6000 gold

Few more feature ideas on spending:
- Durability with repair prices depending on item tier will make players change armor or spend solid sum for repairs (on tier6)
- Horses upkeep (someone have to tend them) to prevent players from running with 100500 horses herd
- Make players buy building materials or spend more coins.. maybe some quests on hiring engineer/mason/carpenter on the other side of a map
- Agreements might need to be supported with some gold
- Gifts for a damsel/wife/character either gold, furs and horses or some fancy armour if it's for Ira! =))

Guess that's most of them. =)
Thanks!

Income decrease ideas are kind of obvious: less loot prices, less victory money, caravans robbing and so on..

That's the only things I can spend my 300k on. But sometimes the one I have looks waaay better.
How many hours you've already played in this session?
Well the problem is that heavy armor isnt even in the store. Most of the times you need to poach one from quests or from another person. You can just boost buildings aswell. You will see ur gold go down very quick then.

Back
Top Bottom