SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

VianeyLover said:
Brutun said:
Its true, Del is pretty dedicated to this mod and spends a lot of time on it, nurturing it as if it were his child  :razz:.
Del made the body and head meshes for the Lizardmen, I just tweaked them a bit to make them look how they are now.
Besides that I've mostly been working on a lot of weapons and armors.

As for kingdom management, what do you mean? I know that the game already has some kingdom management, what more were you thinking? Personally I prefer to just keep building my army and fighting almost every battle I can.

Well I was thinking something like this...

there could be like 4 conquerable castles, that belong to mercenaries factions, or manhunters, or whatever...

If you succeed  conquer 1 of them you could use it like a command center, a place where you could build a "witch hunters guild" or a "Blazing Sun Knights Chapter"(for example) & then periodically you can recruit witch hunters or Knights...

You could also increase minor economic affairs in order to have $ to maintain your Command Center

That is exactly what I was thinking...

Lover Out...   

EDIT: Thank you guys, for taking your time on this & to take the time to answer my childish questions  :grin:

Thats not childish at all and its a good suggestion. If time allows features like this could make it into the mod. Keep in mind though Im just a blacksmith, All the hard stuff like coding is done by a different team member and I don't know his schedule. There may be some updates around the corner so keep checking.

Draegor Redfields said:
VianeyLover said:
Brutun said:
Its true, Del is pretty dedicated to this mod and spends a lot of time on it, nurturing it as if it were his child  :razz:.
Del made the body and head meshes for the Lizardmen, I just tweaked them a bit to make them look how they are now.
Besides that I've mostly been working on a lot of weapons and armors.

As for kingdom management, what do you mean? I know that the game already has some kingdom management, what more were you thinking? Personally I prefer to just keep building my army and fighting almost every battle I can.

Well I was thinking something like this...

there could be like 4 conquerable castles, that belong to mercenaries factions, or manhunters, or whatever...

If you succeed  conquer 1 of them you could use it like a command center, a place where you could build a "witch hunters guild" or a "Blazing Sun Knights Chapter"(for example) & then periodically you can recruit witch hunters or Knights...

You could also increase minor economic affairs in order to have $ to maintain your Command Center

That is exactly what I was thinking...

Lover Out...   

EDIT: Thank you guys, for taking your time on this & to take the time to answer my childish questions  :grin:

Thats not childish at all and its a good suggestion. If time allows features like this could make it into the mod. Keep in mind though Im just a blacksmith, All the hard stuff like coding is done by a different team member and I don't know his schedule. There may be some updates around the corner so keep checking.
Glad to see that you liked the idea, I hope DEl likes it too

I would help doing the coding but my new windows 7 it's giving me problems with python  :evil:

This would be really unique & original  :wink: (correct me if someone has made a mod with a feature like that) Aplace where mercenaries gather & plans are made  :twisted:

Anyway, if I change my operative syst. then I do it with pleasure  :grin:

Lover Out...

Well, that idea is ... wait I actually like it  :shock:
But let's just wait for when they have some spare time to implement things not basically intendet.

Just keep it up guys!

Kudos

New pic of the Chaos Chosen of Khorne Armor.

Chosen_of_Khorne.jpg

Draegor Redfields said:

Chosen_of_Khorne.jpg

OMFG !!!!  :shock: that is sexy, Will Khorne be the only chaos god in the game ? or there will appear any other ?

Would be nice if you have the option to construct a "chaos shrine" to nurgle or khorne or whatever... and depending on that you could recruit  "Chaos Chosen of Khorne" or "Chaos Chosen of Nurggle" or whatever :twisted:

that would be sexy...  :roll:

Best reggards !

Lover Out...

wow thats a really good idea that way troops could normally upgrade to undivided chaos night but you could still get knights of the four divisions.

Chaos is divided between Khorne and Slaanesh in Warsword. I would love to have some Nurgle stuff but since it is not one of the sub-factions of Chaos in Warsword I havent made any models. del is working on some cool stuff right now but I dont want to spoil the surprise.

I also wanted to mention that the Chaos troop tree does split into Slaanesh/Khorne so its up to the player.

Draegor Redfields said:

Chosen_of_Khorne.jpg
now that is decent, just one thing
are you making the chaos warriors taller? cause they are alot taller than humans aren't they? like orc height?

Corey123 said:
Draegor Redfields said:

Chosen_of_Khorne.jpg
now that is decent, just one thing
are you making the chaos warriors taller? cause they are alot taller than humans aren't they? like orc height?
Decent? ..... THIS IS
50652e.jpg

really cool armor, i may suggest add fur on the back and some rusty textures for the armor, cause is too clean for chaos
anyway is awsome to see chaos get some love  :twisted:

Wonderful work. I believe that making the yellow areas on the armor more golden/old, + as Irsig said - more rust and cracks - It will become a masterpiece <3

Something like:
img43b41ce175325.jpg

or
0507_CA_06.jpg

You guys have planned only Khorne chosens? What about Tzeentch(<3) and other ones?

Keep up the good work!

You, sir, just found it. The one point where all the people on the Internet have to come together on just one opinion.
Because, well, we all just have to admit, that this model is simply amazing.
No options. Ever.

Soo... what else are you working on?
What's with your models always get better and better? The whole lot of time you guys put in there are paying out by saving you some serious time in the future processes, or something like that? Would make one wonder what there is to come yet... :wink:

I simply love your art.

Kudos

Revan Shan said:
Really cool.

Just a request: Could you make this armour (helmet basicly)?

Caratula+Warhammer:+Mark+of+Chaos.jpg

If you do make this helmet Draegor, IMO it looks like one for a lord or special lord.

Well, lets see if I can answer some stuff for you guys.

First, about the armour model. It is the first set of armor that I have made. I usually make static meshes but del was kind enough to rig my armour for me so I got to try somthing new. Thank you del.

The Textures were done to the best of my ability, I tried out a worn rustic look on the armour first but could never get it quite right because im %100 colorblind. (no joke I see in almost black and white) I got my girlfriend to help me match the colors of all the set pieces by showing her pictures of Chaos from an old 40k Chaos Codex.

The helmet on the front of Mark of Chaos is very cool and I may have some time later to make that one but at the moment I think our workload may have increased substantially as del and I are talking about adding Nurgle and Tzeentch units as well.

I hope I answered everyones questions and did not forget anyone. If I did I apologize and feel free to ask again in another post. We love bumps :smile:

small edit:  The armour does have a fur cloak on the back wich cannot be seen in the pic but looks pretty good. I think del may have even rigged it too because it flows gently when you walk and doesnt look too stiff.

another small edit: To answer another question, yes Chaos knights and Chosen are bigger than Normal humans. You cant tell from the pic but they are slightly taller and much wider. If you chose Chaos when you start Warsword your character will be built like an olympic weightlifter and the Chaos armors will fit you right.

I would love to see some sort of morale penalty for mixing too many different faction troops in this mod. Or possibly have it so you cant mix good / evil troops. So you cant stack the best units from every race together in an unstoppable army (either this or make it so the AI lords also mix up faction troops to form superior armies if the player is able to). The chaos warrior armour looks great

Back
Top Bottom