SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, that wasnt very helpful but thanks anyway.

Edit: found it, thanks to kraggrim: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,145937.msg8275814/topicseen.html#msg8275814
Hope it still works. Cheers.

Edit 2: It worked! thanks a lot, makes the mod a lot more enjoyable for us halfling players.

Well I'm finally getting back into this mod after the new patch and was just wondering: In the Rigale submod forum he mentioned that there would be a New Year's patch for WS coming, so should I DL Rigale or just wait for the new patch instead? I don't mind starting over with a new character if either one isn't save-game compatible since I'm just giving this a wee try for now. Cheers!

kevinflemming said:
Metaldwarf said:
I don't mind starting over with a new character if either one isn't save-game compatible since I'm just giving this a wee try for now.
You answered your own question. :shifty:

I'm asking if it's likely that the new patch will be ready in a few weeks, or if I should just get Rigale, since the big NY update was originally meant to be 2 patches, iirc.

Metaldwarf said:
I'm asking if it's likely that the new patch will be ready in a few weeks, or if I should just get Rigale, since the big NY update was originally meant to be 2 patches, iirc.
Don't get your hopes up about anything said regarding releases. Nothing has been confirmed officially yet and even if anybody from the team has said an estimated date, expect it to be later. People have things to do, especially with Christmas literally around the corner. So you're better off just playing the current version, for the time being and restart when the patch is out. :smile:

kevinflemming said:
Metaldwarf said:
Don't get your hopes up about anything said regarding releases. Nothing has been confirmed officially yet and even if anybody from the team has said an estimated date, expect it to be later. People have things to do, especially with Christmas literally around the corner. So you're better off just playing the current version, for the time being and restart when the patch is out. :smile:

Seems sensible. :smile:

Metaldwarf said:
kevinflemming said:
Metaldwarf said:

I'm still buried in tests and classes.  I lost a week on my schedule already and it looks like I wont have any time for updates this month.  I expect to be studying and testing every day this month and the next.  So whatever happens next is from Nameless Warrior doing the work. 

Did yesterday a quick mashup of my old goblinmodels. Here an early draft, still without notmalmap so its looks a bit odd, and full of bugs. Gonna finish it over the weekend, and take a look what else i got on my pc.
Quite love the mix between classic and nightgoblins for the Badlandgobos. Still an early army, so most of the higher armors arent to be found on this pictures.

Guglock and his slave army.
20161214214153o2m0u1rxa8.jpg

201612142146017plczfd62n.jpg

Metaldwarf said:
kevinflemming said:
Metaldwarf said:

He's right about the "play now" part, as most of the small things are fixed and only the big ones remain.

The release could happen in January-February....but this is my own estimation, Nameless is the one that has to confirm/announce these things.

Dankmar said:
Did yesterday a quick mashup of my old goblinmodels. Here an early draft, still without notmalmap so its looks a bit odd, and full of bugs. Gonna finish it over the weekend, and take a look what else i got on my pc.
Quite love the mix between classic and nightgoblins for the Badlandgobos. Still an early army, so most of the higher armors arent to be found on this pictures.

Guglock and his slave army.

I feel the need of riding a wolf into battle now....

....and I'm not even a Space Wolf of Fenrir :grin:

gsanders said:
  I'm still buried in tests and classes.  I lost a week on my schedule already and it looks like I wont have any time for updates this month.  I expect to be studying and testing every day this month and the next. 

I'll be joining you in the "study all day" mood in a couple of weeks. Exams are like Winter: they are always coming.

Bobtheheros said:
Speak for yourself, haven't had exams in years, good times

I was speaking for myself....

However, I was taking a look at the expanded Age Of S*itmar army models.....the Dark Elves are now part of the Alliance Of Order, it pains my eyes to see Black Dragons, Dreadspears and Wyches fighting for the good guys.

And now Archaon rides a three headed dragon with the faces of the remaining Three Dark Gods. Which leads to two conclusions: Slaanesh is ultimately dead and the Horned Rat is not accepted as the Fourth Dark One.

EVERYONE LOVES THE NEW LORE OH YEAH!!!

gsanders said:
I'm still buried...
...doing the work.
Hey there, GS. Good to see you come out from the shadows. :grin: Although, I think you might have posted recently. Can't quite remember, head like a sieve. :facepalm: Sounds like you're going to be busy, mate. Hope everything goes well.

Dankmar said:
Did yesterday a...
...his slave army.
They're going to look great! The face looks much better. :iamamoron:

Bobtheheros said:
haven't had exams in years
Me neither. Still, next year I hope to be very busy with a new adventure.

polloio said:
However, I was...
...LORE OH YEAH!!!
Jeez, Dark Elves are now good? What sorcery is this?!

The Archaon model itself looks very cool, amazing detail. It's a bit cheesy, though. A dragon. Why not an unholy mash-up of the three Gods? Surely it would be an abomination-type creature, rather than some fantasy dragon? Wow, that's pretty bold (potentially) killing-off Slannesh. Perhaps they weren't selling as much as the others, so they got rid of them? Not unlike a company to cut something if it doesn't make a profit.

Ah the Horned Rat, yes that bastard decided to go from edgy-evil to a perverted scumbag, no wonder how he isn't accepted anymore, screw-screw that guy, I hate-despise him

Dorfus145 said:
the Horned Rat...

Do you mean the game "Shadow of the Horned Rat"?

I have it, little did i know when buying it that its only Battles no strategy or Base management part like in other games or like in Total War. But for back then the Game was good.

afraid.png

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
Dorfus145 said:
the Horned Rat...

Do you mean the game "Shadow of the Horned Rat"?

I have it, little did i know when buying it that its only Battles no strategy or Base management part like in other games or like in Total War. But for back then the Game was good.

afraid.png

I mean the chaos god, the Horned Rat is the Skavens' god, like Khorne for chaos-things or Sigmar for man-things

kevinflemming said:
polloio said:
However, I was...
...LORE OH YEAH!!!
Jeez, Dark Elves are now good? What sorcery is this?!

The Archaon model itself looks very cool, amazing detail. It's a bit cheesy, though. A dragon. Why not an unholy mash-up of the three Gods? Surely it would be an abomination-type creature, rather than some fantasy dragon? Wow, that's pretty bold (potentially) killing-off Slannesh. Perhaps they weren't selling as much as the others, so they got rid of them? Not unlike a company to cut something if it doesn't make a profit.

Well it is a mash-up as it has hooves as back paws and other "non-standard-dragon" features....

...but seriously, Chaos was one of the few factions not riding reptiles with wings. Now they do, they joined the We Love Scales club.

And the new lizardmen, the so called Seraphons, have been served worse than that...damn you GeeDubs, damn you...

My opinion about Slaanesh's death (elves suddently stop fighting themselves and kill a damn chaos god....not even Nagash was capable of such a thing, but they managed to, bah) is that either they wanted him away forever because he/she/it was the God of Rape, Drugs, Mass Murder followed by Mass Rape, Mass Rape followed by Mass Murder, Tees and Dees, Torture and whatever else concerning with sex, blood and drugs you can think of, or they are hiding it in the warp to shoot out a full Slaaneshi line of miniatures with doubled prices in an year or two.

Or a flash retcon, but it is too motivated to be a retcon, not GW style (where time deletes itself in the past carrying away biologies, people, entire nations).

polloio said:
My opinion about Slaanesh's death...Rape, Drugs, Mass Murder followed by Mass Rape, Mass Rape followed by Mass Murde...Torture and whatever else concerning with sex, blood and drugs you can think of, or they are hiding it in the warp to shoot out a full Slaaneshi line of miniatures with doubled prices in an year or two.

Or a flash retcon, but it is too motivated to be a retcon, not GW style (where time deletes itself in the past carrying away biologies, people, entire nations).

Can you give me a link to this new Universe? I dont really fellow that stuff since well you know not fan of " Gomorah Whoreshop " but would like to see the new stuff... and you told me back then the Harem Polygamy mod was bad lol 

present.png

polloio said:
...but seriously, Chaos was one of the few factions not riding reptiles with wings. Now they do, they joined the We Love Scales club.

Meh, they had a named dragon and apparently in the rather old edition, this http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120301162205/labibliotecadelviejomundo/es/images/f/fb/Egrimm_Van_Horstman_auf_Baudros.jpg was a special character, its really nothing new.

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
polloio said:
My opinion about Slaanesh's death...Rape, Drugs, Mass Murder followed by Mass Rape, Mass Rape followed by Mass Murde...Torture and whatever else concerning with sex, blood and drugs you can think of, or they are hiding it in the warp to shoot out a full Slaaneshi line of miniatures with doubled prices in an year or two.

Can you give me a link to this new Universe? I dont really fellow that stuff since well you know not fan of " Gomorah Whoreshop " but would like to see the new stuff... and you told me back then the Harem Polygamy mod was bad lol 

present.png

Well, it is for many in the Warhammer universe :lol:

However, just go on the GW main site and take a look at the new stuff.

Bobtheheros said:
polloio said:

Meh, they had a named dragon and apparently in the rather old edition, this http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120301162205/labibliotecadelviejomundo/es/images/f/fb/Egrimm_Van_Horstman_auf_Baudros.jpg was a special character, its really nothing new.

....and then it got retconned. Empire and Bretonnia used to ride dragons too, instead of pegasi and gryphons, before the mass retcon.

Because dragons are supposed to be extinct since times long gone (except for the ones bred by the elves, which are few anyway) in the WHFB canon pre End-Times and AoS.

Oldenhammer was both cool and cringy in equal measure, I'm surprised that chaos warlord isn't painted in every single colour of the light spectrum's palette like they used to paint Chaos back then.

polloio said:
Well, it is for many in the Warhammer universe :lol:

However, just go on the GW main site and take a look at the new stuff. What are Legions of Blasphemy and unspeakable horrors for normal customers how try to make a living

ok, just looked at the prices.... I am done... let them go bankrupt for just having a revenue of 125 Million a year and then charging a box for 60 pounds is ludicrous... if they think its worth that much they can keep it. Hell, even If I where rich I would not buy all the stuff and think twice about it... I dont know they lost their Soul. So all that new stuff is just made out of Plastic anyway or? I think one bag of the plastic they use of 25 Kilos cost no more then 7,99€ back in the day even if the price doubled its a rip off no matter how nice the stuff looks like.  :evil:

So what is the cheapest way to buy the stuff? Becoming a shop owner maybe? Then how much would it be instead of the 60 Pounds? 55-59 maybe?  :dead:

Back
Top Bottom