SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

igotsmeakabob11 said:
Kishinz said:
It appears the mod will not be out today, oh well.

Cast down was the nonbeliever, for it hath been delivered!
It's only 9:30p here on the east coast  :mrgreen:

Thanks again guys!

By my country it was around that hour too, they´ve made it...In some countries XD

Edit: AWESOME work at what i´ve seen so far, the tavern at Iron Rock ( First thing i checked ) was awesome, the Night Goblins were very cool to see in the taverns, etc...
Just some things: Apparently at the main town of the Dwarfs (  I forgot the name )  you can´t reach the guard and prison, it breaks any chance to do a prison break with a Lord.

Just got new version, great work getting it out, about to go explore Iron Rock etc, but found this bug:

When I was creating a character, chose Dwarf: immediatly my relation with Goblins goes down to -30 (and other relations too, using Goblins as showcase here), I picked my fathers proffesion etc, but at the final "background selection" I changed my mind about my history, pressed back, it took me to the gender/race screen again, I chose Dwarf again, my relations with Goblins dropped from -30 to -60.

Obviously not gamebreaking, but still a bug I guess.

Loving the update. Will the Diplomacy submod be included eventually?

edit: Grom Peak is bugged, dwarves can't get off the ladder onto the walls.

5B9FD50094DE231A16BCB710FB0ADA5B16AFA1EE

During character creation, if we choose Gunsmith as one of the options mentioned (never bothered to read which) and we start with a pistol, are we suppose to not have any ammo or was that not added by accident?

Dragour said:
During character creation, if we choose Gunsmith as one of the options mentioned (never bothered to read which) and we start with a pistol, are we suppose to not have any ammo or was that not added by accident?

Happens with arrows also. Just go a melee fight in nearest town, with 250 gold plus your starting cash you should be able to get some ammo.

Dragour said:

It was deliberate. I only put 1 item for each selection (the 2nd and 3rd choices give either extra gold or an item) so for a gunsmith I figured players would prefer the gun than the ammo.

Extradaemon said:
Loving the update. Will the Diplomacy submod be included eventually?

edit: Grom Peak is bugged, dwarves can't get off the ladder onto the walls.

5B9FD50094DE231A16BCB710FB0ADA5B16AFA1EE

Thanks Extradaemon, we will look into Grom peak for the next fix.

Diplomacy is a very cool mod and something we will look at in the future.

Nameless Warrior said:

Thanks, it would help improve the late game so much.

edit: bug with hand crossbows, the bolt is hovering above the weapon itself. I think this was actually in the version for the Original M&B if I recall correctly.

A7AF7B92832978CD79895C8630B14CCBE3191CEE

Nameless Warrior said:
Thanks Extradaemon, we will look into Grom peak for the next fix.

This makes me very happy to hear. I found myself really wishing I had a Constable most of all.

While trying to conquer orcish town (Iron something) this happened.

Only about half of the forces made it through the gate, others passionately hugged the wall just at the end of the map.

Also I weren't able to take screenshot but after knocking dwarven king unconscious in tournament I got about 299999 or something exp. Probably that wasn't intended.

Why is everybody talking about skaven, it´s the chaos that is OP, I fought with 121 man against 50 of them and they almost won... i mean their cav is strong, their special units is strong(As it should be)(nothing feels better to kill a herald of khrone with a lance, makes you feel like a knight) but really they are OP in field battles and sieges. or atleast against bretonnian and pirates. and i tried again with damage reduction, and they are still way better then my knight (who were backed up by elven and pirates)

But i really loved the mod, it probably goes in my top 3 mod for warband.

A quickfix for the prisons would be very good, it´s kinda a deal breaker that you can´t rescue lords in the good way ( Without having to make a siege and lose troops ).

Good job on the balancing. This version is way better. Nice to have smaller enemy groups roaming across the map.

There a two different types of Trolls I noticed. One of them has an additional club?

It is easy to help a fraction out. If you declare your own private war when belonging to a fraction you can conquer castles and town and the enemy wont besiege it as soon you took it. As long as your fraction is not at war with your private enemey.

My game hung up in Iron Rock tournament and street scene. Only tested once.

The diversity in units and items is striking! Dwarves are not an easy opponent. They got great ranged units and are very good at close range battle. The usually fight hillside, so they can use that to their advantage. Finally the Marauders fit better to their warrior look on battlefield. Before they were weak.

Hey guys love the fixes you did gameplay works alot better now with some of the factions.

Well I might have found another bug in my journey though the old world. It might be game breaking or I'm just dumb.

I was in one of the remodel city of Mousillon and was attack by bandits. I kill one but was unable to find the others and as you know you can't do anything else until you defeat them all, soo I trap in the city unable to do anything.

Well like I said I could be really dumb or its a bug.

Just wanted to bring it up so you guys know.Love the mod so far have a good one.

Back
Top Bottom