SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah the forts are simply empty terrain but all the shop keepers and garrisoned soldiers appear together like the start of a battle.
To temporary fix the player sailing on land, disembark at a settlement or by any means then embark again, automatically places you back in water.
Also ironically the companion 'Bug' himself is quite bugged =P

http://www.moddb.com/mods/warsword-conquest
check the news :wink:
I hope you could implement more metal sounds because I don't like the native sounds anymore :smile:
Great news, Great work, Greatest Mod, thank you.

11888319364_4c9596ac9b_o.jpg

Hey everyone,

Here in the Warsword Conquest team we all wish you a happy new year, and hope you are all doing great. Let me show you the latest news regarding the mod Warsword Conquest for Warband !

I'll begin with a few words from Del, our team captain and main modeler :

"Thanks for all your support and ideas for the mod; the wait is nearly over for the next release, we should be finished in the next month or two.
Making Warsword Conquest has been a long, time consuming and sometimes hard process but I think you will all agree when you play the next version that it has been all worth it.
I would like to give a big thank you to all that have made anything for the mod over the last couple of years and a big big thank you to my co-modders for helping me make my vision of Warhammer Fantasy on Warband a reality.
"

In fact, the wait is nearly over ! Here are the main points that have been finished during the last weeks :
  • a brand new character creation tree, with many possibilities representing the wide complexity of the Warhammer World.
  • all models for Orcs, Dark Elves and Skavens and their weapons are done and implemented;
  • all the custom sounds and war cries for each armies and mounts are implemented;
  • Several Scene Props (buildings, walls, decorations, ..) modelers for the Tomb Kings, the High Elves and the Empire have joined us and are currently working on the Warhammer World architectural elements.
  • Necromancy rules and Regeneration for the Trolls/those who eat Troll flesh. But don't, no really don't try that, it's really nasty. You could end up like Grom. And get your ass beaten by a skinny elf.

What remains to be done :

• finishing some custom missions with a more Warhammer-like setting;
  • 3d models for some custom and rare weapons, like the Skaven Jezzail, the dwarf crossbow, the dark elf repeater crossbow and some others;
  • finishing some Warhammer special effects : stupidity, Waaagh warcry, mounstruous leader power-knockout, some other cool power-ups I will try to get to work.
  • Scening ! We have not gathered all our new props resources, but we'll need help to create the new scenes representing the Warhammer world ! Some are already done, as you may have seen in the past, but it's only a small portion of a gigantic world map.

Some ideas I had in mind, please feel free to discuss these in the comments :

• featuring Mordheim, the doomed city in the Imperial lands, as a point of interest and have the players participate in Warpstone hunts and participate in skirmishes in the ruined city. Think of the so-called roleplay game.
  • featuring Sylvania as a small "neutral" faction with possible Vampire Kiss evolution for the player ... and many undead possibilities of course.

Requirements : coding, of course, but also a lot of scene props !

That's about it regarding what we had in mind for the news today ... prepare for some screenshots !

Keep on cheering up and stay tuned !

Ps : If you want to help us with scening or 3d props modeling, we would be more than happy to hear from you ! Just contact Del or Horla here or on the TW forum.

Count of Flanders said:
I will aid the team as a freelancer for now.

The Empire calls me.

B_LtK.png

This looks really great ! Are you willing to make some 3D models ? The Empire has no Sigmarpriest outfit for now. :wink:

sigmar_priest_armor_mid17.jpg

1282163547_WarriorPriest02_02.jpg

Sigmar_Priest_armor_concept_by_farmer_bootoshysa.jpg

Warrior_Priest_by_deadhead16mb.jpg

Count of Flanders said:
Thanks, though unfortunately I never bothered to learn how to model, so I can only retexture.

Do you think you could re-texture one of these two into a more sigmarite armor ?  :roll:

11893106296_19c712e70a_o.jpg

11892266835_1eba88b528_o.jpg

New reply because of a different subject.

Screenshots of the actual version !

Orc Boss
11893486246_a4b558e442_o.jpg

Empire men loosing the fight
11893052024_0841051594_o.jpg

Jezzails team
11893051454_b55f444e40_o.jpg

Clan Rats and Eshin assassin
11892919753_42b90cce21_o.jpg

Eshin Gutter Runner
11893485376_7368a88401_o.jpg

Dark Elves raiding Party
11893051164_eef8ffb52c_o.jpg

Bretonnians Men-at-Arms and Pilgrims ambushed
11892919253_b7942c8724_o.jpg

Men of Sigmar
11892645655_c6aeed97c3_o.jpg

Imperial Watchtower (by ThaneWulfgharn)
11893777386_9322e43a6f_o.jpg

Great news :smile:

One question - Is it possible to implement the same motive like in 'Prophesy of Pendor' mod, that every few weeks some huuuge (300 - 600) invading army spawn and terrorize some regions on the map? It may be that Vlad von Carstein ressurrected himself or Khazrak One-Eyed leads his beastmen to Middenheim or some orc boss united the tribes etc.

And good to hear Sylvania may come back.

Good luck

Horla said:
11888319364_4c9596ac9b_o.jpg

• featuring Mordheim, the doomed city in the Imperial lands, as a point of interest and have the players participate in Warpstone hunts and participate in skirmishes in the ruined city. Think of the so-called roleplay game.
  • featuring Sylvania as a small "neutral" faction with possible Vampire Kiss evolution for the player ... and many undead possibilities of course.

This mod is going to be soooooooooooo awesome.  Both of the above ideas are just too cool!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I play VC (Vampire Counts) on the table top so seeing Sylvania being possibly included is really great

merikallio said:
Great news :smile:

One question - Is it possible to implement the same motive like in 'Prophesy of Pendor' mod, that every few weeks some huuuge (300 - 600) invading army spawn and terrorize some regions on the map? It may be that Vlad von Carstein ressurrected himself or Khazrak One-Eyed leads his beastmen to Middenheim or some orc boss united the tribes etc.

And good to hear Sylvania may come back.

Good luck

Definitely a good idea but not Vlad.... He should be leading a 5000 horde... not 300-600... but maybe one of his gets... l

Chance to become a Vampire? Great!

Still working on a magic system?

If it is possible to implement minor faction armys like in Prophecy of Pendor v3, there is also a chance to implement minor factions knighthood orders like Knights of the Panther for Empire or other orders for maybe other Factions :wink:

@ Pacific_Salomon: A Enemy Army of 5000 units need a big enough player army ... or you see yourself lost on the battlefield with a hand full of Soldiers - no chance to win. Armys of 600-1200 like in Prophecy of Pendor was already real hart to be beaten.

Kaiser Grimnir said:
Chance to become a Vampire? Great!

Still working on a magic system?

If it is possible to implement minor faction armys like in Prophecy of Pendor v3, there is also a chance to implement minor factions knighthood orders like Knights of the Panther for Empire or other orders for maybe other Factions :wink:

@ Pacific_Salomon: A Enemy Army of 5000 units need a big enough player army ... or you see yourself lost on the battlefield with a hand full of Soldiers - no chance to win. Armys of 600-1200 like in Prophecy of Pendor was already real hart to be beaten.

I know, I am just saying that because I just really love the VC, I can't to bear the thought of Vlad being beaten... :grin:

Back
Top Bottom