SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

thomaser said:
Horla said:
thomaser said:
PanKotsky said:
I look at these screenshots and it's very nice, but I do not understand why do not you release some beta version at least? That would be really awesome, please, do this.

Last Release Info

The first part of Warsword Conquest is now ready to download here
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3318  :wink:

Thank you, but everyone knows the preview version has already been released. There's no need to put this DL link in the comments in place of the Wasword Team members.

Oke sorry for that :cry:

And i have a question is the Vampire Count coming back like in the mod for M&B ?

No worries mate.

stiggy said:
yer what about the vampire warhammer will there be a vampire faction or what

To answer your question it will depend on Del's will. For now, they are not included.

Will you be able to control gunners with commands like Fire At My Command/All Fire Now like in F&S and NW? That's the most satisfying and meaty part about musket lines.

I realize this isn't even an Alpha at this point, more like a demo, but you really need to add more mobs, I've been trudging back and forth through the map for days and I found maybe 3 bandit parties to fight, and most of them were those gorilla troglodyte-things (Gologs, or whatever they're called) which are way beyond my starting character's abilities to fight.

A screenshot of Mousillon, the dommed Bretonnian city.

11144950544_36ff916a94_o.jpg

Credit : Schizophren

Wranger said:
Will you be able to control gunners with commands like Fire At My Command/All Fire Now like in F&S and NW? That's the most satisfying and meaty part about musket lines.

I didn't add that yet  :shock: but it should be easy.

Mr. Gloom said:
I realize this isn't even an Alpha at this point, more like a demo, but you really need to add more mobs, I've been trudging back and forth through the map for days and I found maybe 3 bandit parties to fight, and most of them were those gorilla troglodyte-things (Gologs, or whatever they're called) which are way beyond my starting character's abilities to fight.

It is a redundant remark : the world map has now more aggressive parties, in which you can find orcs, marauders, undeads, beastmen, night goboz, trolls, bandits and highwaymen, slavers, ... and these parties are bigger too. 

I must say I am glad to hear that the bandit spawns have been increased in size and numbers - right now it is a little empty.

And that scene is very nice. Great work on whoever did that!

Not to sound like a smartass, but where are they exactly? Like I said, I've been trudging back and forth through the colonists' domain and found nothing but one or two troglodyte parties and a few pygmies.

Mr. Gloom said:
Not to sound like a smartass, but where are they exactly? Like I said, I've been trudging back and forth through the colonists' domain and found nothing but one or two troglodyte parties and a few pygmies.
Not in the current game, he was saying they've been added to the one they're working on =P
Also personally when you gain around 40-50 troops (tier 3 atleast) which can make you broke, go fight trader ships which are docked by towns, which careful movement you can attack them when on land and for some reason they have no negative effect with the faction they're with. Keep fighting traders until you can afford your own ship, then the sea is full of pirates and such

Happy christmas time to you all and hope you all have a good one  :grin:

The mod is not far off from the next release, we hope to release sometime early in the new year if all goes to plan.

Are the trade caravans (naval) still the same where in the early game they offer a good source of income without becoming at war with anyone? Since tournaments are virtually impossible in the early game =P

Found some Bugs in the Preview.
Hope you can fix them before the next release.

Forts don´t work. Outpost do - build your own base is cool.
Player and AI Ships sail on land too.

Back
Top Bottom