SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

A beacon of chivalry:

GgsmG.png

And his trusted stallion:

-0F5_.png

Any chance at all that it will be released before Monday? =P moving house so won't have internet for about 2 weeks after Sunday *cries*

No sorry, we are still adding things to the mod daily and are at least a couple of month away before the release.

Sounds magical =) I love the preview! Every armies have great content so far and it is so fun! Maybe the best potential in a mod I've seen since in months, Warhammer universe is vast and full of surprises. Too bad I just discovered the mod.
I have two questions for you I am aware they might have been asked already but you can understand that I can't read the 50 pages of the threat in a few minutes:

- do you plan to add battle formation for the AI? They just stay in a huge line or rush to the battle and are not strong enough against packed infantry and missiles units spreading thunder and arrows on the battlefield. (still, it feels good :razz:)

- it's not very important but do you think you'll include the "freelancer" mod? I believe it can be a useless waste of time since raising armies is easy and quick and there is different races.

(just read it page 45 o:grin:)

And maybe a small advice but still: you were talking about magic? Perhaps you can take example of a mod for M&B 1st of the name called "Star Wars: Conquest" where force is usable. Special powers such as the jedi jump, the bounty hunter jetpack, sith lightning... I don't know anything about coding, Scripting etc but it works perfectly for the mod and can be considered as magic powers. The games are different I know but similar.

Once again I'm very happy to play the mod, you guys throw an awesome work =)
Good luck for the future!

There was quite a bit of magic game play from spells to battle effects (raising dead as minions) in "Phantasy" mod which added new factions to the original Warband world, along with a ton of magic of course

I am not sure if magic will be in the mod yet as it may upset the balance of the combat in the mod.

New screenshot of a Khorne warrior I have finished this week.

JIBLw.jpg

I'm glad the knights are to your liking.
I'm very glad to present an updated variety of empire armour:
iVHNK.png

Credits for the astonishing Landsknecht hats go to Mr. Dave from skyrim nexus, he was so kind to lend his textures and models. (bob's armory)

Count of Flanders said:
I'm glad the knights are to your liking.
I'm very glad to present an updated variety of empire armour:
iVHNK.png

Credits for the astonishing Landsknecht hats go to Mr. Dave from skyrim nexus, he was so kind to lend his textures and models. (bob's armory)

That's some badass Empire hats ! I double say, I'm impressed.

A huge thanks to Mr. Dave then !

Great texturing on the Warrior Priest, Count  :grin:

Jackal69 the Warrior Priest will have a two handed hammer once I get round to making it.

WIP Greenskin camp. Criticize and praise to your liking!

Goblin Cauldron for cooking prisoners and other things.

8814a.jpg

Kp-Re.jpg

A Troll cave with a Wyvern skeleton on the left.

mT-Mz.jpg

Da Boss's Tent

W-_sr.jpg

Orc Camp in its unfinished glory

D-n1W.jpg

W186w.jpg

Sum ded 'umie

hUhi1.jpg

@Captain Melon

Great work mate :wink: as I told you earlier, if you think you have too much empty space don't hesitate to add some human/dwarfen ruins at your convenience. Orcs usually use what they find to build stuff. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom