SP Fantasy Warsword Baptism 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

infact one thing i missed in the last verson was plaing as a tzeentchy or even a necrarch. Would be awesome! The artillery is token from napoleonic wars or is original?

you1 pmed you the 4shared link :smile:

Sorry for delay my connection isnt the best....took me 12-14 hours to download the mod some weeks ago lol
Its split into 50mb chunks for ease of download in case you lose connection or such.Can download one file at a time and you need an account which is free.Speeds are relatively good.Let me know if any problems.

Thanks for that tip i finally found the stockpile entrance (damn was it hidden well) and finished that one.Loved the vampire crypt but the start kicked my a$$ a lot untill i got higher level.It was interesting to see how it changed from an earlier version where you just enter a building to scenes of enemies and scenic stuff.Awesome.

Mod crashes now and then for me with some RGL error but i just save a lot.Could be a M&B thing on windows 7 dont know.

Boy the Ogres and amazons are tough  to take on,compared to say the skaven.Also the music is really enjoyable.

neo_viral said:

Sorry for delay my connection isnt the best....took me 12-14 hours to download the mod some weeks ago lol
Its split into 50mb chunks for ease of download in case you lose connection or such.Can download one file at a time and you need an account which is free.Speeds are relatively good.Let me know if any problems.

Thanks for that tip i finally found the stockpile entrance (damn was it hidden well) and finished that one.Loved the vampire crypt but the start kicked my a$$ a lot untill i got higher level.It was interesting to see how it changed from an earlier version where you just enter a building to scenes of enemies and scenic stuff.Awesome.

Mod crashes now and then for me with some RGL error but i just save a lot.Could be a M&B thing on windows 7 dont know.

Boy the Ogres and amazons are tough  to take on,compared to say the skaven.Also the music is really enjoyable.

Thanks
I'll put the link up : Done
The  music has been mostly done by Praylak with some late additions by myself scenes etc
The sounds again are mostly by Praylak
with the canon and scene magic weapons sounds music added by me
Loganltk said:
infact one thing i missed in the last verson was plaing as a tzeentchy or even a necrarch. Would be awesome! The artillery is token from napoleonic wars or is original?
all the magic and guns sounds and effects including artillery are done by me

nice work with the link neo_viral!
In the last version i noticed an error in the game: the ruler of the vampire counts is actually mannfred von carestein but ingame is vlad. In the actual story count vlad is pretty dead (same for conrad von carstein), if not corrected it should be  :mrgreen:
GREAT WORK!  :twisted: FOR CHAOS!!!  :twisted:

neo_viral said:

When playing in Widows 7 make sure the EXE file is set to play in compatibility mode  XP service pack 3

Loganltk said:
Great work dude! I saw the slides and them shows a cannon and something that looks like magic, are they in game? :shock:
Ps. the download is horribly looong. Cant it be fixed ?
Pic of the  Galrauch (Flames Of Galrauch) : hand held thunderbolt weapon has a flame path with lighting and thunder sound effect.
medium range with good kill area,: note this type of weapon is useless at close range the affects will kill the warrior holding the weapon.
nagash_magic_weapon_2_zpsfb0f8c3b.jpg

Loganltk said:
nice work with the link neo_viral!
In the last version i noticed an error in the game: the ruler of the vampire counts is actually mannfred von carestein but ingame is vlad. In the actual story count vlad is pretty dead (same for conrad von carstein), if not corrected it should be  :mrgreen:
GREAT WORK!  :twisted: FOR CHAOS!!!  :twisted:
Hi
If you have followed the original Warsword mod you will know that many names of hero's are incorrect, both in time line and accuracy.
It's being stated on many occasions on the Warsword forum that the mod is based very loosely on the table top game ( notice I don't refer directly).
It's intention is not to copy but give players a feeling of that world.
what you've seen has been there right from the beginning of Dels mod, at this stage over 2 years it would be incorrect to change the files.
That doesn't stop anyone from changing the txt files.
At this point if I do a patch names will be a low priority.

I've placed a credit on post 3
don't forget to check the Tips/Hints on the 1st post
for back ground to the Mod refer to the original Warsword forum http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,87192.0.html.

Any chance might want to upload to moddb? Great work btw!

I been trying to use the 4shared folder but there some quite a few times even though i selected part 7/8/9, 4share just keeps sending me part 6(really weird host).

@ Auggy : i tried it this morning sends right file to me are you sure you didnt by accident have file 6 still ticked when clicking on 7 ? Sorry about inconvenience :/

@you1 : thanks for that ive changed the compatability now.So THATS what that thing is i got it as loot once after facing a demon horde ;D

@Loganltk : i was more laughing at the fact that Vlad has no hair.But yes due to it being an engine for M&B and not the engine being made for Warhammer itself there will be some limits i guess (orcs calling you sir etc).Its great fun and there is so many options in this game.At the moment im running as a vampire count in khornate armor (Khorne can get the skulls and most of the blood,just some for me) with a very mercenary army (ogres,brets,orcs etc) and im using the black axe of Krell along with bret lance and empire rifle for sieges.And then i walk into a tavern and Mathias Thulman wants to join my party to see "what we`re about".Ok i dont go for the looting villages or harassing peasants but still i dont want to wake up and be like "hmm whats that burning smell" and then realise its me so atm no witch hunters in my party sorry.

One can play closer to warhammer canon i guess and run pure armies but its another option.

@neo

np. I doubt its a problem with what you uploaded to be honest, its probably some weird problem related to the host.

finally managed to download the files...

is there anything special we need to do to get this to work with the steam version of the game?

1. i copied the files into the modules folder
2. made a backup of the data folder and copied the data folder from the baptism folder to the main folder
3. Launched the game using the launcher and selected baptism.
4. Game popped a runtime error on the mount&blade.exe

neo_viral said:
You1 firstly id like to thank you for all the hard work in this awesome mod.I played the first Warsword for many an hour and i love this new version especially the scenes :smile:

Speaking of which in the bandit cave ive checked all the piles but theres no chest ?

Sir William : if ok with You1 i can upload the mod to 4shared for you.It will be split into chunks and you need a 4shared account to download (which is free)
My good sir, I'm afraid of viruses.

@neo
Well sir, this is a nice vampire indeed XD i never thougt of adoring Khorne for getting blood, is a tasty deal  :twisted:

However
1)where can i found magic items that SHOOT SOME FREAKIN MAGIC BOLTS??? I really need to shoot magic bolts... :cry:
2) where can i purchase a cannon or some arty?

For the way that pg talk to you, that can be fixed putting some bad relation to enemy lords like raiding theyr villages and stuffes... they become pretty nasty  :cool:

@ Sir William : nay sir,my honor rating in and out of game is high i am not a knave tis but merely a reference in part to one of Sir Tony Jay`s works im sure those who downloaded could vouch for me ; )

@ Loganltk : there are some very powerfull magic items sold by two special merchants but i cant remember any of them shooting magic..there is ultra elite guns they sell and special HDamage arrows ,i think the only thing would be the Flames of Galrauch,go attack some demon hordes and hope for one as loot and try it out sometime,i might do the same soon.I think i remember being able to loot some cannons from ogre groups and their armor but it doesnt rly look right on a non ogre.

I have questions about running ones own kingdom not sure if this part is native to this mod or was imported from another one but can one recruit lords one know,and how can one get ones lords to actually do stuff and recruit their own soldiers apart from giving them some of yours ?

neo_viral said:
@ Sir William : nay sir,my honor rating in and out of game is high i am not a knave tis but merely a reference in part to one of Sir Tony Jay`s works im sure those who downloaded could vouch for me ; )

@ Loganltk : there are some very powerfull magic items sold by two special merchants but i cant remember any of them shooting magic..there is ultra elite guns they sell and special HDamage arrows ,i think the only thing would be the Flames of Galrauch,go attack some demon hordes and hope for one as loot and try it out sometime,i might do the same soon.I think i remember being able to loot some cannons from ogre groups and their armor but it doesnt rly look right on a non ogre.

I have questions about running ones own kingdom not sure if this part is native to this mod or was imported from another one but can one recruit lords one know,and how can one get ones lords to actually do stuff and recruit their own soldiers apart from giving them some of yours ?

Hi
Please refer to 1st post/ hints and tips section regarding your own kingdom
Once you have a general you can swap take troops prisoners etc
Remember to chose your faction from the camp menu, you can do this unlimited times to have various troops from all factions if you build the correct building's

The cannons(hand) are loot only since their to powerful, you can always alter the text file to make available in weapon stores if you want to play an easy game

@ you1 : thanks :smile: I was just wondering if theres anyway to get the lords that join your kingdom to recruit their own soldiers like go off to villages or autospawn like the AI lords seem to as from 1st post and gameplay it seems they can only get troops from me giving it to them,or im probably missing something....

Gotta say again how much i love the Balesword its one of my favorites for damage and the model is so beautiful and kickass in a dark way

neo_viral said:
@ you1 : thanks :smile: I was just wondering if theres anyway to get the lords that join your kingdom to recruit their own soldiers like go off to villages or autospawn like the AI lords seem to as from 1st post and gameplay it seems they can only get troops from me giving it to them,or im probably missing something....

Gotta say again how much i love the Balesword its one of my favorites for damage and the model is so beautiful and kickass in a dark way

@: neo_viral
I considered this, but on this occasion I didn't think humans would want to fight for orcs etc hence I didn't put this mini mod in,
What happens to your generals,Lords,and surrounding villages is that after a AI or battle with yourself any surplus troops or prisoners are sent there to be asimerlated,
If your army is full any freed prisoners will go there,
The only thing to watch out for is the roaming peasants will also pick up prisoner and troops which they won't give up,but like the magnificent seven film there use them for their protection.
Thanks for your comments you certainly seem to be enrolled in the Warsword world. :grin:
Are you using the transport portals?

Patch news see 1st post

Sir William the Brave said:
I got a rgl error.  :cry:
It said "get_object failed for: bo_pine_2_a.
That's a warband object, are you playing in M & B ver 1.011?
All M&B collision meshes begin with co_
3rd party collision meshes usually begin bo_
It looks like you have another mod loaded alongside warsword,if this is the case don't post this here check the recommend install options it says a separate new folder
Loading other mods will always cause conflicts

you1 said:
It looks like you have another mod loaded alongside warsword,if this is the case don't post this here check the recommend install options it says a separate new folder
Wait... So this is for... Warband not M&B 1.011?

you1 said:
Wait... So this is for... Warband not M&B 1.011?

you know what this mod is for!!!!!!
read the instructions!!!!!!!
the error your having is an old topic very old
your missing a file
I asked if your using M & B game which you know you should
your error is when people use the incorrect version folder ie Warband or a 3rd party mod.
I hope you understand that?

Back
Top Bottom