Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

-Fixed top right title for notes window.
-Fixed Warband's zoom bug at high zoom amount.
-Fixed crash for particle systems with zero num particles.

Hello there,
Thanks for the great tool. Loading time is super short compared to vanilla.

I would like to address some issues mentioned earlier

1. Lag spikes in large battles (300-500 troops).
Problem described on Chinese and here on Taleworld forums

a. I deleted content of «apply_effect_of_other_people_on_courage_scores» scripts in scripts.txt and left it blank.
b. I removed call for above script in mission_templates.txt

I can confirm that lag spikes are gone in Native if I use a. or b. method and enemies are still able to flee.
However, in other mods like Warsword Conquest this method doesn’t help much. Lags become less severe but still present.

On contrary, the «Aut Caesar aut nihil» mod uses different script to calculate courage and don’t have lag spikes in battles (500 troops) to begin with.

2. Image freezes completely but game continues at background. It only happened with WSE2.

Happens in Native with large battles 300-500 troops.
Happens every time in Warsword Conquest dungeon room with barrels. Picture

Solution: Uncheck «Use Instancing» in video options.

3. Is there way to disable screenshot autosave when I press Print Screen ?

Here is a Link to files from 1. and save file for Native for 2.

1)I already said that this is a problem with scripts, the engine cannot solve this.
2)I check. Can you also send me save from Warsword Conquest with this barrels room?
3)Remove Print Screen key from controls WSE2 menu.

1. Sorry for bad explanation. My point is that players should ask mod devs for a fix.
2. Each dungeon room is randomly chosen from existing designs. I don’t know reliable way to get that room in the rotation.

Got some failed to get skeleton animation warning, already try to clean install the game and play without mod but the warning still here. Not happen on the vanilla Warband without WSE2. Anyone know what happen or how to fix it? Is that because I don't own both of the DLC?
Log File

Got some failed to get skeleton animation warning, already try to clean install the game and play without mod but the warning still here. Not happen on the vanilla Warband without WSE2. Anyone know what happen or how to fix it? Is that because I don't own both of the DLC?
Log File
This is not a bug and does not need to be fixed. This is just information that these hardcoded animations are not used in native.

Back
Top Bottom