Warband Modder's Download Repository

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, so sorry to necro, but the download link for the official Warband Module System 1.166 is broken.

All the links in this thread have now been gone over manually, and should all be operational... for now.
It would appear that the TW FTP download server doesn't exist anymore, which is pretty much what was causing the broken links in the first post of this thread. A few things had been changed from one of the download servers to the other, which also proved to break some stuff.
Fortunately, all of the stuff should still be there, so nothing seems to have been lost.

That being said, the current state of old NW and VC module systems is lacking. I don't see why anyone would need them to begin with, but if anyone has any official links to old versions of the NW or VC module systems, do drop me a PM.

NPC99 said:
CybraxPunker said:
Module System 1.173 Download link please ?

The latest version of the module system is always available on Taleworlds download page for Warband.

Thanks for the answer, yes I saw for the official site, but I was wondering if the module system was up to date for the last version (1.173) since the one of their site is in 1.171

CybraxPunker said:
Thanks for the answer, yes I saw for the official site, but I was wondering if the module system was up to date for the last version (1.173) since the one of their site is in 1.171

1.173 update is for NW DLC, not Warband, so there is no need (probably  :razz:) for TW to post it (same files).

Same thingy with VC updates that don't touch the header_X files.

Yes it is confusing. But that is TW for you.

The official download link for the recent Warband module system (1.174?) on the Taleworlds web page is not working. (The link is actually for 1.171, and it doesn't work.) Is the link temporarily broken?

All of the download links for older versions have been down for (at least) a couple days since I started trying, does anyone have the 1.153 module system? If so, would you mind uploading it? Thanks.

[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
Gummiel said:
Was going to use M&B as one of the examples to make a mod in for my Computer science exam, but that are hard when the links are broken, so I can't get the module system :sad:
I just checked it and it is working normally for me ^^
huh odd, turns out for some reason I couldn't download it with my download manager("Free Download Manager"), but if I used the browser normal download function it did in fact work. I can download stuff from other sites fine, so this is weird, but whatever guess I got it now

Gummiel said:
[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
Gummiel said:
Was going to use M&B as one of the examples to make a mod in for my Computer science exam, but that are hard when the links are broken, so I can't get the module system :sad:
I just checked it and it is working normally for me ^^
huh odd, turns out for some reason I couldn't download it with my download manager("Free Download Manager"), but if I used the browser normal download function it did in fact work. I can download stuff from other sites fine, so this is weird, but whatever guess I got it now
I wouldn't try it here with a download manager, most links are working fine by downloading it in the browser. The forum is already old so that might be a reason for the download manager malfuntioning here ^^

I'm having a weird issue with my module systems build_module.bat, it wont show any "Exporting..." messages or errors! I have not made any changes to vital .py files and newly downloaded module systems are having the same problem, any suggestions on what could be causing this would be very helpful

Back
Top Bottom