Warband Competitive Matchmaking Client / BETA / [Update: 1.1.0]

Users who are viewing this thread

Played 10 matches today and my client only crashed once, didn't have any flaws or anything. Only thing i really hated was people (flawin most of all) avoiding matches to keep their MMR up.

_Osiris_ said:
ye queue dodging is too easy. people just dont join if their team isnt stacked. can we have like -15 mmr if you dont join?
+1

In addition to matchmaking cooldown taking a small mmr hit should help with queue dodging, perhaps not quite -15 but something like -5 or -10 mmr.

Kane***** said:
Only thing i really hated was people (flawin most of all) avoiding matches to keep their MMR up.
^Dis (also others as already posted earlier)

Colonel Horyse said:
It says I have not been white listed yet but I've done everything right (I think) so I don't understand why I can't join the server? I am also getting punished for queueing and not turning up but I can't get on the server! Me being dopey of course but would love some helps :smile:
You can only join the server you q'd for. On the others you're not whitelisted.

Kane***** said:
Played 10 matches today and my client only crashed once, didn't have any flaws or anything. Only thing i really hated was people (flawin most of all) avoiding matches to keep their MMR up.
Arni does it too  hahaha.

All the time when I am trying to get white listed it tells me that I can not play until my recent match has finished. This "recent match" was like 5 - 6 hours ago xD. I hope anyone will fix this soon till I am not the only one.

STILL GREAT WORK!

Sorry for the issues. Only so much time in the day, and this is still a 1 man project(soon to be changed). Anyone getting the "Wait until previous game finishes" bug will be able to queue now. Please PM me what lead up to the problem.

there is like a bunch of kids trolling around with their hands on their dicks. i cant take a video and i cant give you a proof of that they are trolling via a screen.

Menethil said:
Kane***** said:
Arni does it too  hahaha.

i will just begin to do the same **** cuz of that retards

Could you make certain people you trust admin so they can ban the people being annoying?
There's only max three matches going on at the same time anyway, two or three admins would find the trolls pretty quickly and could deal with them.

Back
Top Bottom