Warbad won't launch. (Crashes right before load screen)

Users who are viewing this thread

WinniedaPooh

Sergeant
Ok so I'll start from the beginning, i was playing VC for a while and I was like ok I'm gonna go play native. Right when I was gonna go close it it crashed anyways so I was like oh well at least I can close it anyways. It wouldn't close so I restarted my PC. When I log back in and everything I went to launch native and right after the cinematic scene right before the loading it would just do something werid with my screen then just pop up with the msg.
"Warband has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
So I did all uninstall and reinstall stuff I checked the integrity of my game cache. And I even followed the instructions that a mod game someone else that had the same problem and it still didn't work so I have tried everything I have found and can think of and I truely don't know what to do. Help me please.

My friend gave me the tip to uncheck force load textures on the config and also to make sure all I have checked was the show FPS (optional for me) and the shaders checked also and it loaded straight up.
Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom