Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
n/a

Ba18070

Recruit
Summary: This appears to be more of a registry error or something and not a triggered bug. Tier 4 voulge head appears to have its version implemented incorrectly. If you get the quest to make a 199 swing cut damage polearm you have to use the heavy "Voulge head" to complete it(there are two, both tier 4 of two handed polearms, so this is the heavier of the two being discussed, it also appears earlier in the list.) So you complete the quest to make an item with 199+ swing cut damage and then when you go back to make one immediately after with the same character and exact same options it goes from 200 damage to 20. It appears a different version exists in the quest because it's the required item to complete it, which then reverts after the quest back to a different version meant for sandbox play, where the swing damage registers wrong by a factor of 10, which is conveniently for our story a simple mistake to make just by moving a decimal point.
How to Reproduce:Not difficult at all, its the default when you walk into the blacksmith.
Have you used cheats and if so which:I turned the cheat menu on and used it to see what items there were in the game then turned it off. Was not used for combat, to gain money, to acquire items, soldiers or anything else. Just a bit of window shopping.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): I have a screenshot but I dont see an option to upload it? Its the Voulge head on the same row as the Glaive head if you needed directions to find it. The heavier of the two items named "Voulge Head" of the tier 4 items in the two handed polearm section. It repeats on every save file I have, they're all like that.
Computer Specs: This is really not needed since its not at all an action-based trigger thing, but ill provide anyway to be a good sport. Copied directly from Speccy:
GPU:AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.12027.7000
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 53 °C
Matisse 7nm Technology
RAM:
Type Unknown
Size 16384 MBytes
Channels # Dual
Motherboard:
Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Model TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) (AM4)
Version Rev X.0x
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-08WN4A0 (SATA ) 38 °C
465GB Samsung SSD 970 EVO 500GB (Unknown (SSD))
Game should be running entirely off the SSD.

Do you have a save file that we can use to debug this issue?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom