~~~VOTE FOR THE SERVER NAME~~~ (No Rule Server)

What should the new server be named?

• PW_Freedom

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • The_Real_TnT

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • TnT_warRP

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • IAmADisease

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • PW_Free_Play

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Spruces_Trollcave

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • ThisServerWontWork

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • NoMansLand

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Randomfest

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • NoMoreBadmins

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Randomfest_2013

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

For the record, as much as I love free speech I will not be putting up any names that contain the word "retard" or similarly bigoted language as an option to vote on. If you can't handle that level of maturity, oh well.

SpruceTrap said:
Armie_knock said:
Just ignore fail Spruce, he is just attention whoring.

Not everyone has the self control to stop contributing attention towards someone who they believe does not deserve it.
LOL, You took a quote from yourself and made it your signature. Oh god, you're such a fail, keep basking in your own light.

TDC_Overlord said:
SpruceTrap said:
Armie_knock said:

Not everyone has the self control to stop contributing attention towards someone who they believe does not deserve it.
LOL, You took a quote from yourself and made it your signature. Oh god, you're such a fail, keep basking in your own light.

You do realize that while you're getting upset to the point that you're "sickened", pretty much everyone else has realized I'm joking, right?

uniyubi said:
ThisServerWontWork_EU_RP

Thank you for the server suggestion, I find it strange how all of you feel the need to add RP to server names though. It's almost as if you don't realize that PW is not a RP mod and it's possible to play it another way.

SpruceTrap said:
TDC_Overlord said:
SpruceTrap said:
Armie_knock said:

You do realize that while you're getting upset to the point that you're "sickened", pretty much everyone else has realized I'm joking, right?
Another bad joke. In all honesty having a signature with one of your own comments makes you look like a self-obsessed paedophile.

TDC_Overlord said:
SpruceTrap said:
TDC_Overlord said:
SpruceTrap said:
Armie_knock said:

Another bad joke. In all honesty having a signature with one of your own comments makes you look like a self-obsessed paedophile.

The people appreciate your continued attention.

SpruceTrap said:
TDC_Overlord said:
SpruceTrap said:
TDC_Overlord said:
SpruceTrap said:
Armie_knock said:

The people appreciate your continued attention.
The people think your a noob. Ooh such attention, 8 pages filled with defiance towards your servers very existence.

Sir Edwards said:
SpruceTrap said:
It's not like this is the first server to be created with no rules. Legolan had a server with no rules and people did in fact work together.
see but the server failed in the end did it not?  That is my point mate.  It might have a good start, but it will not survive the long haul.

Please, don't talk about what you don't know. I've played in Legolan's server and I can assure you it didn't "failed". The reason behind the server ending isn't related to the number of players or the ruleset.

Dark_Hamlet said:
Sir Edwards said:
SpruceTrap said:
It's not like this is the first server to be created with no rules. Legolan had a server with no rules and people did in fact work together.
see but the server failed in the end did it not?  That is my point mate.  It might have a good start, but it will not survive the long haul.

Please, don't talk about what you don't know. I've played in Legolan's server and I can assure you it didn't "failed". The reason behind the server ending isn't related to the number of players or the ruleset.

It's good to see someone contribute to this thread who actually has a basis for what they claim to know.

I've updated the original post to include all server name suggestions made so far. Everyone is free to make suggestions up until 5pm EST on 1/19/13 at which point I the server name will be selected by popular vote from the suggestions made.

The people have spoken.

No names containing offensive language will be included in the voting options.

I see a lot of insults flying around in this thread, particularly over the last page or two.

Please, keep insulting each other. I'm down on my quota for warning/muting people today, and I'd love to be able to rectify that.

Armie_knock said:
PW_Free_Play ?

Thank you for your suggestion, at this point everyone can assume that their suggestions will be added to the suggestion list unless they get a message stating otherwise and explaining why the name was too offensive to use.

Back
Top Bottom