~~~VOTE FOR THE SERVER NAME~~~ (No Rule Server)

What should the new server be named?

• PW_Freedom

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • The_Real_TnT

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • TnT_warRP

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • IAmADisease

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • PW_Free_Play

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Spruces_Trollcave

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • ThisServerWontWork

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • NoMansLand

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Randomfest

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • NoMoreBadmins

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Randomfest_2013

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

SpruceTrap said:
Haakon the Red said:
TnT_warRP

:lol:

Added, along with "The_Real_TnT".
Your not trying to please the hungry crowd of no rule bashers, your just trying your best to piss off Natus, especially by including a suggestion that is exactly the same as the planned name for the upcoming TnT relaunch.

TDC_Overlord said:
SpruceTrap said:
Haakon the Red said:
TnT_warRP

:lol:

Added, along with "The_Real_TnT".
Your not trying to please the hungry crowd of no rule bashers, your just trying your best to piss off Natus, especially by including a suggestion that is exactly the same as the planned name for the upcoming TnT relaunch.

All names are open to suggestion that don't contain offensive words, I can't change the rules if I don't like the results. I also included multiple names with the word "random". This is what democracy looks like.

The people have spoken.

I like the freedom stuff.
Btw, you should put perfectly clean map with SAFE spawn for commoner or you can expect everyone to leave at first glance.

For economy, for a test i would suggest a simplified economy with full stock on armour and simple wood/iron economy to make sure people follow.

Aldric said:
I like the freedom stuff.
Btw, you should put perfectly clean map with SAFE spawn for commoner or you can expect everyone to leave at first glance.

For economy, for a test i would suggest a simplified economy with full stock on armour and simple wood/iron economy to make sure people follow.

Thank you for the suggestions, I will definitely be using a map with safe spawn where you can teleport to where you would like to go so there's no one spawn location that people can camp.

Thank you for your suggestion on the economy as well.

Put safe spawn for faction as well to prevent spawn kill and make sure they can spawn in a room where they can turn back commoner if they are bored to fight.

Aldric said:
Put safe spawn for faction as well to prevent spawn kill and make sure they can spawn in a room where they can turn back commoner if they are bored to fight.

Good suggestion, I will definitely have safe spawns for everyone. Someone could try to spawn kill if they wanted, but it would probably get pretty boring standing by a door they can't enter as people teleport to different spawn locations. And eventually someone will probably come along and pick them off with a crossbow.

'TnT_warRP
The_Real_TnT'

Ok your trolling is taking the piss now, go and **** yourself  :wink:

Here's one, IAmADisease_PW

Dark_Hamlet said:
popcorn_yes.gif

Am i late?

Back
Top Bottom