~~~VOTE FOR THE SERVER NAME~~~ (No Rule Server)

What should the new server be named?

• PW_Freedom

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • The_Real_TnT

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • TnT_warRP

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • IAmADisease

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • PW_Free_Play

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Spruces_Trollcave

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • ThisServerWontWork

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • NoMansLand

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Randomfest

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • NoMoreBadmins

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Randomfest_2013

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

About the spawnkilling I think it can be solved if the map has many spawnpoints far from each other because one person can't be at two places at the same time.

I just had an idea.
For commoners there could be a spawn room with teleports to different places on the map so there won't be any spawnkilling because there is the spawn protection time.But I can't think about faction spawns but different spawns at big castles.

This server is an insult to the community and an insult to every admin who spends time making PW what it is. As said before i think you should get the **** outa here. This should be locked and deleted by the moderators of this mod and if it isnt, well thats stupid. For the name suggestion all i can think of is:

Retards_Are_Us.

Simply, because it reflects on your server and you as a person. Well one which retard would have no rules. Secondly, which retard repeats the phrase 'The community has spoken' when the only person who thinks this is a good idea is you. Put the server down, your making everyone look bad.

Neville said:
This server is an insult to the community and an insult to every admin who spends time making PW what it is. As said before i think you should get the **** outa here. This should be locked and deleted by the moderators of this mod and if it isnt, well thats stupid. For the name suggestion all i can think of is:

Retards_Are_Us.

Simply, because it reflects on your server and you as a person. Well one which retard would have no rules. Secondly, which retard repeats the phrase 'The community has spoken' when the only person who thinks this is a good idea is you. Put the server down, your making everyone look bad.

Didn't realize people needed the all mighty Neville's permission to make a server.

The will of the people will not be broken by bigoted tyrants.

Neville said:

Retards_Are_Us.

How come Hirovard and overlord got muted and you did not? Rascists......  :evil:

Armie_knock said:
How come Spruce did not even get a warning? In that post, Neville is saying excatly what I would have said. took a bullet for me :sad:

Because as much as you guys are trying to portray me as the worst person in the history of mankind, you guys are the ones flaming my server thread, swearing, throwing around the R-word like it's candy, telling me to die, etc. Perhaps you guys should look in the mirror.

The people have spoken wisdom.

The people have spoken.

frog.gif
frog.gif
frog.gif

I do not read you people. WHat is you issue with new server. Wish it luck and shut up. As simple as. WHere is all that bad energy come from? Get some life people. THIS is a game not life if you were confused. YOu do not have to play this..OK?

BTW: UNIyubi you are the looser. WHATever was your issue you overpowered with YOU.. :roll:

Armie_knock said:
The issue is tha he stole he name ánd is uber trollish.

fine, he will change the name sooner or later...I DO not know this name anyway. it is not McDonald's or Sony. YOU people go crazy about stuff which does no matter. THIS is problem of this mod community. ALWays some damn issues.personal, mean and most of the time pointless. Nobody will remember about this in next week...I promise to post here to remind you all.

NOVICIUS said:
Armie_knock said:

fine, he will change the name sooner or later...I DO not know this name anyway. it is not McDonald's or Sony. YOU people go crazy about stuff which does no matter. THIS is problem of this mod community. ALWays some damn issues.personal, mean and most of the time pointless. Nobody will remember about this in next week...I promise to post here to remind you all.
Ya i think NOV is right, so he stole the name but there is no need to end the world over it.

eth1234567890 said:
NOVICIUS said:
Armie_knock said:

Ya i think NOV is right, so he stole the name but there is no need to end the world over it.

For the record, I did not steal anyone's server name. I was the first person to run a server by the name of TnT, I planned on using that name for my new server and people threw a fit so I put the server name up for a vote.

SpruceTrap said:
eth1234567890 said:
NOVICIUS said:
Armie_knock said:

For the record, I did not steal anyone's server name. I was the first person to run a server by the name of TnT, I planned on using that name for my new server and people threw a fit so I put the server name up for a vote.
I did not know that.

eth1234567890 said:
SpruceTrap said:
eth1234567890 said:
NOVICIUS said:
Armie_knock said:

I did not know that.

The irony is that I've been around much longer than these 15 year olds who are calling me a noob. They have no idea that I had the original TnT server or that servers use to exist and be quite popular without rules. But it's often the most ignorant people who yell the loudest.

Back
Top Bottom