Virginia law enforcement can smoke my pole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pavlov

Grandmaster Knight
I got another ticket today, to add to my list of like 29. This one for running a red light, which wasent even that ****ing red to begin with, more like burgandy, and it was only that way for like 10 sec, that and I was speeding so there was no way I could stop for it. Prickly badge wearing ass bandits. I like to run red lights, in fact if I could do one thing for the rest of my life it would be running red lights, or running after them, and once I caught them I would **** them, using lubricant sparingly.

The officer also misspelled my middle name, which if it wasent in front of him when he wrote it would be acceptable.

But ok, since making a topic about me would be selfish, why don't we all share our unfriendly runins with the law.

mine would be.

Traffic violations x 6
Assult x3
Beligerancy to a police officer x2
Fraud
Hindering a police investigation
Concealing a known fellon
Concealing a suspect
Possesion of illegal firearms x7 (seven counts, all charges dropped)
Breaking and entering x2
Damage of private property
Damage of government property
Public exposure (I had to pee on the highway during a traffic jam)

few other minor charges wich were all dropped due to lack of evidence/police incompetence.

98% of all that **** was from when I was a minor. Now that I'm 19 i've tightened the old belt, and only had the one assult charge, that I'm pretty sure I mentioned in another post. That and all these ass pounding traffic violations.

I'm not going to end up in jail, but i will end up driving a ****ing bike. Maybe built for two if my gf dosen't leave me.

Which she will.

Yeah, and get a gun lincence, well i suppose you can't now, because geting caught with illegal guns doesn't help the people who wan't to use them legaly.

which wasent even that ****ing red to begin with, more like burgandy, and it was only that way for like 10 sec, that and I was speeding so there was no way I could stop for it

when you say it like that, it is kind of obvious why you got the ticket. as much as it sucks, you cant run orange lights unless your 10 ft. (?) from it or something

Unless you couldn't stop in time
, so if yout going 100 ks and your 11 feet away you don't have to stop, you couldn't anyway.

TheDrunkenMoron said:
which wasent even that ****ing red to begin with, more like burgandy, and it was only that way for like 10 sec, that and I was speeding so there was no way I could stop for it

when you say it like that, it is kind of obvious why you got the ticket. as much as it sucks, you cant run orange lights unless your 10 ft. (?) from it or something

Ohh I know I deserve it and such, never the less I'm still going to ***** about it and act like it wasent my fault at all. I mean better this them me chucking my cat at the wall or something.

It sounds like there's an interesting story behind some of them.

Like fraud, concealing a known felon, hindering a police investigation, breaking and entering, and damage of government property.

Go on, tell us what happened.

BREAKING THE LAW, BREAKING THE LAW!

I've done some **** that could constitute minor offenses, but I've never been caught. My list of misdemeanors pales in comparison with yours, though. :smile:

Pavlov said:
I mean better this them me chucking my cat at the wall or something.

Wrong. Cats are made of pure evil.

Meh, I've done some minor illegal ****, but I've mostly managed to dodge both cops and hairy situations.

Ilex said:
I break the law on hourly basis and never get caught. :twisted:
(It's true)

Downloading illegal Britney Spears MP3s isn't something to brag about... :wink:

I've never commited a major crime that still didn't stop me having run-ins with stupid (overenthusiastic) cops a few times. :roll:

sheek said:
Ilex said:
I break the law on hourly basis and never get caught. :twisted:
(It's true)

Downloading illegal Britney Spears MP3s isn't something to brag about... :wink:

I've never commited a major crime that still didn't stop me having run-ins with stupid (overenthusiastic) cops a few times. :roll:
Actually the downloading part isn't illegal (at least here in Finland it wasn't 1 year ago, don't know the current situation, and don't care to either), but the sharing part. Sharing = bad, but downloading for own use = not so bad.
And committing crime is something to be bragged about?

Ingolifs said:
It sounds like there's an interesting story behind some of them.

Like fraud, concealing a known felon, hindering a police investigation, breaking and entering, and damage of government property.

Go on, tell us what happened.

Well, my ex gf (the crazy one) was wanted for some kind of information/involvment for some murder in DC or something like that. She was avoiding the cops and she came to talk to me and I let her stay for a few nights. Then the cops came and started asking me all these questions about her whereabouts. So yada yada, I didn't tell them anything and said I haden't seen her, but someone saw us together at some eatery or something, that and they had her phone tapped so they knew we had been talking. Then she tried to kill herself so I went over to the place that she was staying in to like have her not die. Detectives followed me, found us and I got charges.

Stupid girl.

The breaking and entering was fairly simple, someone owed my friend money so we went to collect, he didn't let us in so we let ourselves in.

It seems as if the law doesn't give **** where you live though Pav. I mean look at all this **** assault, breaking and entering - you don't make it sound like you served much time.

I got caught toilet papering a Christian School with all my Christian friends by the cops. I had to call my mom and have her pick me up. That is my only run in with the Law Enforcers.

Back
Top Bottom