Virginia law enforcement can smoke my pole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Laurence of Arabia said:
It seems as if the law doesn't give **** where you live though Pav. I mean look at all this **** assault, breaking and entering - you don't make it sound like you served much time.

Laws for minors are a joke, my last assult charge could have been a problem since I was of age, but the charges were dropped by the 'victim'.

And I did have to do time, not in a jail or JDC tho.

Closest run in with the police I've had was in my mates car, we pulled into a field, to smoke a few joints... The police came past, we left. They followed us for a while coming up to a round-about, he screws up his gear shift we bunnyhop about a foot forward, they turn on the lights pull us over, look around the car, shine torches in our eyes ask a load of stupid questions and tell us to be on our way. All this time, I've got an 8th between my feet, the car is reeking of m-j. Stupid cop even put his head in the car, there is no way in hell he couldn't smell it.

What, you think Pavlov's nuts are sweet? Curious. :roll:

Been to one of those places for a short bit myself, they're not very fun in general. On the other hand, you can meet some really interesting people. :wink:

Cue all the cute little sayings like:
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
and
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every waking minute of it.

Janus said:
What, you think Pavlov's nuts are sweet? Curious. :roll:

Been to one of those places for a short bit myself, they're not very fun in general. On the other hand, you can meet some really interesting people. :wink:

Cue all the cute little sayings like:
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
and
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every waking minute of it.

Ohhh thank god for that, I was starting to feel a bit awkward.

And on a side note, the police officer wrote I was 200 pounds on my ticket. WHAT THE **** IS YOUR PROBLEM? I am 175, was that prick trying to imply that I was fat? how does one guestimate 200 pounds of weight? Why couden't he just ask and save me the humiliation of my comrades seeing the ticket and being all like "200 pounds, omg you've gotten fatter *poke, poke*

That ****y little weasel.

A friend of mine had this funny little accident with the police. He saw a police car, and because he's a polite guy and all, he decided to greet them. Sadly, he didn't really raise his arm all the way, so basicallly he did the nazi-salute. The cops really loved him for it.

I have had a wee bit of experience with the VA cops. Me and some people I knew were coming out of the underground drainage pipes at our high school. We had just finished setting off most of our fireworks and were going to walk back to my house. One of us sees a big blue plastic trash barrel that has field paint in it. Field paint is the sspraypaint you use to paint orange lines on sports fields etc. It shoots straight up out of the can. Well, he decided it would be a good idea to light the trashcan full of it on fire. Holy ****, bad idea. The **** was on fire about a foot out of the can when we ran. We got through a fence and the cans started to explode. ****ing cops got us like an hour later after we had stayed in someone's garage for a bit. Luckily we got away with just trespassing.

SilentBob said:
Closest run in with the police I've had was in my mates car, we pulled into a field, to smoke a few joints... The police came past, we left. They followed us for a while coming up to a round-about, he screws up his gear shift we bunnyhop about a foot forward, they turn on the lights pull us over, look around the car, shine torches in our eyes ask a load of stupid questions and tell us to be on our way. All this time, I've got an 8th between my feet, the car is reeking of m-j. Stupid cop even put his head in the car, there is no way in hell he couldn't smell it.

feck yeh, i've had that happen to my alot, they're either really stupid or they just don't give a ****. probably more bother to pick you up and search everybody, along with all the paperwork and what not, just to get about 1 nights worth of pipemix and a few j.s. who knows.

pavlov, that's an impressive list. you're the kind of person that i bet is great fun at dull parties, as you'd have all these stories.

NikkTheTrick said:
Worbah said:
The cops really loved him for it.
In what way? :shock:

well, cops don't appreciate the nazi greetings and all. They tested him for alcohol, and since he was a minor at the time, and drunk, he got to see the police station :smile:

Worbah said:
A friend of mine had this funny little accident with the police. He saw a police car, and because he's a polite guy and all, he decided to greet them. Sadly, he didn't really raise his arm all the way, so basicallly he did the nazi-salute.

I did that to my math teacher a while back. I was completely oblivious to it myself, but a friend of mine told me afterwards that it had looked very much like a nazi salute and that the teacher had made quite a face upon seeing it. Thing is, the lady in question is Polish, and quite possibly Jewish, so odds are she didn't take it very well. The subject hasn't come up, though.

okiN said:
Worbah said:
A friend of mine had this funny little accident with the police. He saw a police car, and because he's a polite guy and all, he decided to greet them. Sadly, he didn't really raise his arm all the way, so basicallly he did the nazi-salute.

I did that to my math teacher a while back. I was completely oblivious to it myself, but a friend of mine told me afterwards that it had looked very much like a nazi salute and that the teacher had made quite a face upon seeing it. Thing is, the lady in question is Polish, and quite possibly Jewish, so odds are she didn't take it very well. The subject hasn't come up, though.
We did that on purpose to our German teacher in the days of old. She wasn't polish nor jew though.

Ilex said:
okiN said:
Worbah said:

We did that on purpose to our German teacher in the days of old. She wasn't polish nor jew though.

same here, but ours had a very questionable moustache and hairstyle.

Worbah said:
Ilex said:
okiN said:
Worbah said:

same here, but ours had a very questionable moustache and hairstyle.
I bet he was delighted (even if he didn't show it).

manboy86 said:
pavlov, that's an impressive list. you're the kind of person that i bet is great fun at dull parties, as you'd have all these stories.

Yeah, the favorite is to wear a toga and pee freestyle all over the garden...

Back
Top Bottom