Village management

Users who are viewing this thread

august24

Recruit
Sorry for bothering with another question again but i just recieved a village from France after joining them. But how can i build structures in my village? I have checked list on the wall for resources but its still everything 0 after waiting 4 days. I though villagers collect resources automatically. Or do i actually have to bring wood, stone and so on myself? I am kinda confused here :???:

Talk to the village elder and choose "I want to manage my village".
In order to get money to build structures with, you must set the tax level for the village. You won't get money from that, but there will come money in the village's coffins, with which you can build structures.

Since this topic is already open, i would like to ask: where i can see the treasury of the village? I cant find it on the storage.

I don't know, but there is a way you can see how much money there is in the village stock:
Talk to the village head/elder, tell him you want to build a structure, and he'll tell you how much money short they come for building it. Compare this to the cost of the building, and you see how much money there is.
You need to set the tax level first in order to get any money in your village, though.

Word... however, i think that there should be a way to see how much you have and how much you are making with your taxes, like a chest on the deposit or nearby the Elder, or something. Also, Engineering skill should make difference somehow the time (or cost) to build a structure. It does?

Good engineering skill does mean nothing when managing your village.
You earn a steady amount of 4150 Francs a week per tax level. This makes:

No tax - 0 Francs
Very low - 4,150 Francs
Low - 8,300 Francs
Average - 12,450 Francs
High - 16,600 Francs
Very high - 20,750
Extreme - 24,900

My plan was to keep the tax a bit... dynamic, a bit... how should I say it? Hmm mysterious!

Okay! I added this to the FAQ and added some extra dialogue line for the village elder. Player can request for tax amount per week.

Back
Top Bottom