Vikingr clans

Users who are viewing this thread

All Víkingr clans are hereby challenged to a proper fight if they so dare. Casual if you will, or strict and competitive if that's what you fancy. Send me a PM or challenge us openly in our thread!

"Djarfr ertu, ok nú skaltu dauðann fá!"

Edmund Wylde said:
Hello everyone!, My name is Edmund Wylde I am looking for a skilled and big Vikingr clan but they have to be Vikings ofcours!.
Vikings of course? But your avatar is an Englishman! :O

Just try to find out in which clan you would like to be, even if they are not really recruiting. With an appropiate amount of engagement you should be able to git in regardless of any statements whether they want members or not :smile:

Leifr Eiríksson said:
JOMSVIKINGS

Eiríkr, are ya hintin' somethin' ?

But seriously, like Baleigr said, pick a clan what ya like in time. All Vikingr clans are friendly and nice.

Fortis Sanguine said:
Do some of you know a Viking clan, which needs members, im new to Vikingr but i´ve played M&B Warband for a long time. :smile:
Leifr Eiríksson said:
JOMSVIKINGS

Indeed, we Jomsvikingar are always looking for members. :smile:  I see you are from Denmark, we have some danish members aswell and they are all good people. :wink:

So, take a look on our page http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,283308.0.html

And I hope, I will see you in our lines. :smile:  I added you in steam, for more.

I thank you many time for the help, i would have no fear to go to war with you people. I thank you,
I am very interested in joining the Jomsvikinger,  :grin:

Welcome to Víkingr!

I would recommend you to stick around and go solo for a while to get acquainted with the different clans (reading their threads would be a good start) and see which one you'd like to join. Víkingr clans are based on a specific faction, so ask yourself, which faction interests you the most in terms of history and culture? Which faction do you prefer to play?

Most clans only recruit players they know will fit in, though, so it might take a while to be accepted in one of those clans, but others have a much more lenient recruiting process. It's all about which kind of group you feel you'd like to be a part of.

Back
Top Bottom