Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Lust said:
Much like the patches, we have opted to go the route of providing this expansion via Steam's open beta system, which does mean that those playing non-Steam versions will have to wait a little longer before we release the full version.

You guys have just lost so many points with me, you would need until Ragnarök to count them.

Faenwulf said:
Captain Lust said:
Much like the patches, we have opted to go the route of providing this expansion via Steam's open beta system, which does mean that those playing non-Steam versions will have to wait a little longer before we release the full version.

You guys have just lost so many points with me, you would need until Ragnarök to count them.

Hi Faenwulf

I know your interest in Reforged Edition, I am sorry for this, this was a difficult decission, but steam allowed easy control in order to do this. We will work hard on order to fix all possibles problems and RE will be release very soon for everybody.

Laryakan said:
I can't launch a new game Oo ("Start new game" is grey

Can't test the "Star as a ruler" feature.... :'(

You need to delete (or move other folder) some savegame, your savegame folder is full :smile:

I know this is a stupid question (I feel this is written somewhere) but how do I start the new questline?

Finally. You're about to experience the most efficient beta-testing with me and my ridiculous nit-picking habits.

edit1: Text in main menu is out of the box. Probably not important.

I just started a new character to try the reforged edition, and I think I may have found a bug. At least I hope it is a bug and not an intended feature.

Almost every time I got hit in a battle, my character would suffer a wound, losing an attribute point until a physician healed it. I didn't get knocked out, just one hit and then, a wound.

Also, characters can bleed out and fall uncoscious now. If those are features, is there a way to toggle them off?

Really liking the new armor variety, though. Makes units look more unique.

Dokka said:
I know this is a stupid question (I feel this is written somewhere) but how do I start the new questline?

you will get it once you get to a certain level

Cores said:
Almost every time I got hit in a battle, my character would suffer a wound, losing an attribute point until a physician healed it. I didn't get knocked out, just one hit and then, a wound.
Hi Cores! You shoud never get more than 4 wounds in a battle. And 4 wounds is very unlikely. If you are lower than level 10 you shoudnt get more than 1 wound.
However, we are in beta and listening to all feedback  :grin:

Phaiak said:
Cores said:
Hi Cores! You shoud never get more than 4 wounds in a battle. And 4 wounds is very unlikely. If you are lower than level 10 you shoudnt get more than 1 wound.
However, we are in beta and listening to all feedback  :grin:

I may have not phrased that correctly. I only got one wound per battle, but I got wounded in the majority of battles I fought. It was with a very low level character (less than level 5). I don't remember this happening before reforged, so, if this is a new realism feature, could you think about adding a way of toggling it? I'm going to keep playing, try the lord mode and some of my older characters, and post if I find anything weird. I hope I can help with the testing.

That being said, I really love the lord dieing early hurts the morale. Makes hero's important although, the extent described above may be too much XD. One thin I have to say is, you guys NAILED the music. It is great. Especially the one with the woman singing. So far, I'm only up to the point where I have saved the first town from vikings, where's my best friend ? XD

just got it, now how do i get a dog, seen them walking around in villages, what is the next step?

Captain Lust said:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Once again non-steam players are shafted.

kalarhan said:
DzsuDzaK said:
Finally. You're about to experience the most efficient beta-testing with me and my ridiculous nit-picking habits.

edit1: Text in main menu is out of the box. Probably not important.

hehe, the more feedback the better  :smile:

What text? Maybe show a screenshot

also remember to visit the Support Subforum for feedback threads (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,376.0.html)

http://i.gyazo.com/0ec91744d5be67feee4bd1f15ff33b64.jpg
Maybe it's my resolution (1600x1200)

Also here's the "stealth" feature. It's quite interesting but I didn't really tested if it actually worked, but the boar started attacking me when I hit him with an arrow from a distance. His movement felt really nice and realistic. He did kill me half a second after I took the second screenshot. 102 damage in 1 hit. Their OPness is very much justified, boars are dangerous creatures.

http://i.gyazo.com/45c69f40a1c6d1e17744f7c6293810d8.jpg
http://i.gyazo.com/b99cf92646f22debcff0b0b2d6c1d821.jpg

Edit:
ab3a212146be556d4354e576d5dad70a.jpg
Does anyone know where I'm supposed to find this runaway slave? Is it on the map or inside the village scene?
Edit2: I found him in an "Hideout", made him join my party so it's all cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom