Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a thread for MP. The servers are for the new modes + all modes.

I do not see a thread for MP but I apologise I made a >>mistake<<. Autoblock is still enabled can someone disable it ... please.

I am trying to understand what the point of the Economic menu is in the kingdom report menu.

There is a tab for economy or whatever but It doesn't report anything real. It says something about money from lords and then minuses the cost of salary for your party and then tells you either minus or plus whatever money. How is that informative or useful at all? What exactly is this particular tab supposed to show us? It certainly does not show the economy of the whole kingdom (costs and income)

BlackRainZ said:
I am trying to understand what the point of the Economic menu is in the kingdom report menu.

There is a tab for economy or whatever but It doesn't report anything real. It says something about money from lords and then minuses the cost of salary for your party and then tells you either minus or plus whatever money. How is that informative or useful at all? What exactly is this particular tab supposed to show us? It certainly does not show the economy of the whole kingdom (costs and income)

Economy + Kingdom = Kingdom Economy  :razz:

It shows the income of the kingdom. Rich vassals have better armies and it gives a bonus to your economy (trade)

kalarhan said:
BlackRainZ said:

Economy + Kingdom = Kingdom Economy  :razz:

It shows the income of the kingdom. Rich vassals have better armies and it gives a bonus to your economy (trade)

It doesn't make any sense. It shows the income of the kingdom? Then why is it minusing the cost of salary for troops in my party? This makes no sense. It adds up some arbitrary number that is not explained and then subtracts the cost of soldiers in my party, how is that kingdom income? It does not break down the income that each individual vassal has. Perhaps you could explain it in detail.

Took a quick look again to refresh my memory and this is the info that is there:

Rents and taxes from the king's holdings: Which is always 0, never seen it be any other number
Taxes from kingdom lords : Right now is 11768

so total income is 11768

Then it goes into expenses

Payrol for king's army: 9472 (currently a 360 man army in my party)
Payroll for garrisons: This is always 0 and I have never seen another number here

So now it is subtracting 9472 from 11768 and says the accounts for the realm are 2296

I don't get it since I pay my troops salaries from my income from fiefs. I get a surplus of about 15,000 to 20,000 every time the income/cost menu comes up. So how is the economy menu telling me anything at all? Why is it subtracting the cost of my own personal armies from taxes from kingdom lords? And what is the effect of all of this? This is not explained anywhere and it is not apparent what any of it means.

BlackRainZ said:
It doesn't make any sense. It shows the income of the kingdom?

Yeap, that is what I said  :razz:

Kingdom Reports are for the kingdom. Character reports are for your character.

If you find a bug in a report you should post it about on support forum (include your savegame).

See other kingdom reports like Armies. It is not just about your personal soldiers.

kalarhan said:
BlackRainZ said:
It doesn't make any sense. It shows the income of the kingdom?

Yeap, that is what I said  :razz:

Kingdom Reports are for the kingdom. Character reports are for your character.

If you find a bug in a report you should post it about on support forum (include your savegame).

See other kingdom reports like Armies. It is not just about your personal soldiers.

I know what "kingdom reports" are for, I was using sarcasm in the post. Are we even playing the same game? Did you never notice that this menu is completely wrong? The kingdom economic report DOES in fact ONLY show the cost of soldiers in my personal army. The 9000 whatever figure was the cost of the army in my party at that moment and not the cost of all the soldiers in my kingdom. My kingdom has 15,000 soldiers in it. The cost for those soldiers would be immense if it reported the number. It is not reporting the number. It would absolutely make sense if the menu showed the income of all lords and all of my income put together and then listed the cost of all soldiers in my kingdom and then showed what the difference would be between the income of all lords and me, and the cost of all soldiers.

It does not do this. Instead, the menu ONLY reports some income of which I have no idea where it is coming from and the cost of the army in my current party. This is NOT the economy of my entire kingdom. If you look, you will realise that the same thing is in your menu too. Sometimes I feel like I am talking to a wall, geez.

kalarhan said:
BlackRainZ said:
Sometimes I feel like I am talking to a wall, geez.

You need to post bugs on the support forum  :arrow:

CeltiberoCaesar said:
Please, go to the support forum and explain your problem (in a better way) in a new thread.
Thanks

I came here to clarify the issue because I was not sure what exactly the menu was supposed to show since there is no real explanation and it is obviously incorrect so I didn't want to assume.

kalarhan said:
Shishio said:
I'm just kinda curious as so far all the bows I've seen have said "can't be used on horseback", did you decide to remove horse archery or is it still possible to do it with bows?

removed, you don't even have the skill to train "horsery archery" in VC

in this era the skirmishs with a horse would use javelins, not bows or slings
They should do something about the dificult of throwing on horseback, the AI do it very well but for human players its almost impossible to hit in all but the slowest speeds.

And finally they'll fix that huge buggy mess at the end of the campaign storyline with the Battle if Aescundun, god that just ruined the whole ending of the storyline for me.

Ambrois LeGaillard said:
I have found a bug: every time that I attack someone, appear a red write that write something like "template mst 148" and continue.
Can you show us your rgl_log (it's in the Warband folder), thank you.
Also, make sure you have the latest version of both Warband and Viking Conquest.

Wow, I am absolutely shocked by how good this game is now.  The difference between Reforged edition and launch VC is night and day.  Thank you SO much for your hardwork devs!  The game is a gem!

abadgaem said:
Wow, I am absolutely shocked by how good this game is now.  The difference between Reforged edition and launch VC is night and day.  Thank you SO much for your hardwork devs!  The game is a gem!

Yeah game is pretty good. I'm surprised I can run 600man battles with relatively okay performance compared to before where I could barely run 200man battles.

DarthTaco said:
Well, from what I hear we may be getting Ulfehednar, which means I'll be a Wolf Man with a Dog companion. Already the best patch.
also, with some cheats in the cheat menu,I've tried, you can even mount a little dog!, I think a wolf too!yea checked,a wolf man with a dog on a wolf or a wolf man with a dog on a dog

also, you might chose to be a berserk,they have awesome skill.

I once lagged so much that my ulfehednars and berserkers got 100% naked xd

Go to cheat menu in the camp thingy, and you will get, if you want, ...horses,many animal mounts(including boars,wolves,dogs)all books,many food,Thor's armor, Thor's javelin, and the awesome Thor's hammer), many cool armor ,weapons , and even stuff that is impossible to get ingame , no matter what you play,sandbox,classic,hard,khergit dresses and hats for woman.

You all know of the dog companion, but did you know that after marriage , you could make your wife pregnant?  And if you're a female, you can't get pregnant,which is kind of sexist.
Modify message

BunnyPoopCereal said:
abadgaem said:

Yeah game is pretty good. I'm surprised I can run 600man battles with relatively okay performance compared to before where I could barely run 200man battles.
yea, I once, used my export import thing,usually always cause I hate when he dies, loses comps, soldiers,armor,weapons,mounts, and money,hecka money for me,so yea, I had an army of 2000 me and it worked beter than when I played with 200 men in the DLC

still , the new patch, bannerlord, might even be better,or is,the fact that it's so realistic,you can use catapults,and other seige weapons in castle seige,I hope for the most , and does anyone know how to download Viking conquest reformed edition free, cause mine got deleted

Adorno change your pic, it's inappropriate to show "breasts" in a game site, that even my little brother visists, and does anyone know a website where you can download mount and blade mods, I new 2, but they recently got deleted,and I ain't paying on steam,nor some store,my steam has sw bearforce,VCRE,and a few more from there testing for a few days, oh and send a link please,and please send only free sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom