Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malgus20033 said:
Adorno change your pic, it's inappropriate to show "breasts" in a game site, that even my little brother visists
Breasts are natural and all children have seen them. It's how they survive the first part of their life.
Anyway, if it's against forum rules a moderator can ask me to remove it. But so far it has not happened.

Malgus20033 said:
... does anyone know a website where you can download mount and blade mods.
You can browse mods here on the site. They all have download links.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,165.0.html
 
Is it possible to play vc re without paying or owning the first Viking conquest cause I liked it for 2 days on steam until it was over
 
The Reforged Edition is an update to Viking Conquest, so buying it now (or buying the "original" before RE was released) gets you the same thing. You'll need Mount and Blade Warband as well, of course, since VC is a DLC for it.
 
No. The Reforged Edition has more features than the original, but it's still an update and not an entirely different product. It's sort of like the "Emperor Edition" of Total War: Rome 2, if you're familiar with that game; the original version doesn't really exist anymore, as it was supplanted by the new edition.
 
Adorno said:
Malgus20033 said:
Adorno change your pic, it's inappropriate to show "breasts" in a game site, that even my little brother visists
Breasts are natural and all children have seen them. It's how they survive the first part of their life.
Anyway, if it's against forum rules a moderator can ask me to remove it. But so far it has not happened.

Malgus20033 said:
... does anyone know a website where you can download mount and blade mods.
You can browse mods here on the site. They all have download links.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,165.0.html

One boob out everyone loses their minds! 

Also I'm sorry of this has been answered before but have the northern cities of Frankia that would become Normandy (Rouen etc?) been added yet or will they at all?  In early editions there was a large hole next to the frisian coast and it seemed weird that one of the largest Viking settlements wouldn't be in this amazing game!
 
Blackfyre said:
Also I'm sorry of this has been answered before but have the northern cities of Frankia that would become Normandy (Rouen etc?) been added yet or will they at all?  In early editions there was a large hole next to the frisian coast and it seemed weird that one of the largest Viking settlements wouldn't be in this amazing game!
According to the devs, nothing more will be added by them, they are focusing on tech support and bug fixing. However, after the module system is released, who knows what the community might do.
 
Articulo34 said:
Blackfyre said:
Also I'm sorry of this has been answered before but have the northern cities of Frankia that would become Normandy (Rouen etc?) been added yet or will they at all?  In early editions there was a large hole next to the frisian coast and it seemed weird that one of the largest Viking settlements wouldn't be in this amazing game!
According to the devs, nothing more will be added by them, they are focusing on tech support and bug fixing. However, after the module system is released, who knows what the community might do.

OK cool, times like these I wish I had the capabilities myself.
Hopefully someone runs with it.
 
This game is great! Been playing it this last month and I thoroughly enjoy it, so so so much bett than release, definite improvement and better than native right now, about time we had a decent game :razz:

Congrats!
 
Hi, guys, this game is great, and I've been playing it since ages now. I've been waiting for this new release, and I must say it is stable and enjoyable. Thanks for your work, brytenwalda team.

Still, there are some new things I dont know how to solve. There is this new fx thing that I dont like, and since I can't really explain in english, allow me to upload a printscreen.

[unfortuantely I just realized that I can not attach any image file to this forum, and I have no place to upload, so there is no freakin printscreen,  :facepalm:  so I will try to describe it somehow - any ideeas of how to attach a printscreen would be welcome]

So it's about that RED GLOW surrounding the body of my character and my soldiers during night, the green glow that surrounds everything during summer (even rocks, for god's sake), and generally that very luminous glow that is around every object. Please tell me how to get rid of all these glows, it's ruining the game for me.

Thanks.

I managed to upload it to tinipics, hre is the link:
2poxo93.jpg

 
Thanks for the quick reply, kraggrim. Yes, HDR is definitely OFF and always was. I uploaded a pic to the previous message, please check the pic to see what I am talking about.

Here is another image:
x2maaf.jpg
 
sure, here is my rgl_config:
first_time = 0

texture_detail = 80

render_buffer_size = 15

max_framerate = 60

start_windowed = 1

use_pixel_shaders = 0

use_vertex_shaders = 1

fake_reflections = 1

show_framerate = 1

use_ondemand_textures_ = 1

use_ondemand_textures_mt = 0

disable_music = 0

disable_sound = 0

disable_frequency_variation = 0

cheat_mode = 1

enable_blood = 1

enable_edit_mode = 0

force_single_threading = 0

debug_mode = 0

display_width = 1280

display_height = 1024

display_bits = 32

antialiasing = 0

sample_quality = 0

alpha2coverage = 0

force_vsync = 1

shadowmap_quality = 1

shader_quality = 1

postfx_dof = 0

postfx_hdr = 0

postfx_autoexp = 1

flora_degrade_distance = 96.8406

flora_lod_detail = 1

use_instancing = 0

use_secure_connection = 0

max_number_of_connections = 16

look_for_server_on_this_machine = 0

music_volume = 0.0000

sound_volume = 1.0000

mouse_sensitivity = 0.6074

invert_mouse = 0

enable_lighting = 0

enable_particles = 1

enable_blood = 1

enable_character_shadows = 1

enable_accurate_shadows = 1

number_of_corpses = 5

grass_density = 30

combat_speed = 1

friend_combat_difficulty = 1

adapter_format = 0

reduce_combat_ai = 1

reduce_campaign_ai = 1

combat_difficulty = 2

display_labels = 1

display_targeting_reticule = 1

display_attack_direction = 1

turn_camera_with_horse_in_first_person = 2

verbose_damage = 1

verbose_shot_difficulty = 0

battle_size = 0.0838

attack_direction_control = 2

defend_direction_control = 1

lance_control = 0

anisotropic_filtering = 0

enable_environment_shadows = 1

verbose_casualties = 1

verbose_experience = 0

realistic_shadows_on_plants = 0

number_of_ragdolls = 4

gamma = 1.7738

character_detail = 0.8907

character_shadow_detail = 0.7412

control_mouse_movement_y_scale = 1.5000

blood_stains = 1

use_winmm_audio = 0

enable_version_check = 0

enable_aspect_ratio_control = 1

realistic_headshots = 0

auto_gfx_quality = 0

enable_gamepad_vibration = 0
---------------------------------------------

I usually do not edit this file, only set things from video tab ingame, and I double-checked, HDR is off, at least that is what I see on screen.

Thanks for taking the time, guys, I apreciate it.

Oh, in the suport forum you say? I just noticed that. Uhoh, of course, I will make a new tread.


EDIT: Please remember to use spoilers tag for such long text and/or upload the file itself and share the link
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom