viking conquest addiction (are there any other viking mods)

Users who are viewing this thread

:cool:i have been playing this now for almost 3 years. I havent touched any other mods, nothing except viking conquest. I come from college home and play straight out viking conquest for hours and hours. i havent touched MP only singleplayer :/ my 1.0 saves from 2014 have lasted to 7000 days ( EDIT: infinite camp)until they got corrupted for no reason so i delete straight them. until this day i only play VC and more VC and i never get bored. my current save is 6000 (EDIT: bit of infinite camp)days. yes. 2014 everyday only viking conquest. 2015 only viking conquest 2016 only viking conquest nothing else.

that means i put about 12000 days into this game and about these times only small amount of factions are left usually the major ones rule everything so its just war between like alba, west seaxe and northymbre they are mostly the major powers in my game
my warband launcher only has VC as its only module available as i have deleted everything else

i must say..

brytenwalda please stay alive for bannerlord mods  :ohdear:

I have tried every mod i found. i got bored with them all withn 50 ingame days. After these mods i just think "meh lets continue with good ol' VC'

no clue where to post this so i just ask are there any other viking like mods or charlemagne?

not sure how you did that, considering VC was released on Dec 2014, so unless you were a alpha tester or something you would be playing this DLC for at most 22 months  :mrgreen:

Check the released mods section. The big ones I enjoyed most were

- 1257AD: high medieval, huge map, crusaders, etc
- Brytenwalda (replaced by VC): early medieval, Vikings age, Britannia
- ACOK: Game of Thrones
- Floris: Native on steroids
- 1429 Hundred Years Wars (England/France)

^ the ones I spent over 30 hours playing (wayyy more than 30 lol). Most mods don't last more than 5-10 hours for me, so won't list them. I also did not include mods that focus on other eras and types of combat (guns, zombies, etc)

DominionZA said:
I also infinite camped afk through cheat menu some time

infinite mode is only for testers, if you use it on a normal campaign you will break the game  :dead:

use the edit/modify button when posting in the forum, as double/triple posting is against forum rules

kalarhan said:
DominionZA said:
I also infinite camped afk through cheat menu some time

infinite mode is only for testers, if you use it on a normal campaign you will break the game  :dead:

use the edit/modify button when posting in the forum, as double/triple
posting is against forum rules

yes i got it now but a friend of mine got me warband and VCas a gift and iam not sure if its legal or not as iam not into these things really so i have no clue the infinite thing is here.

my average playtime is about 2500-3500 days with infinite camp just saying :sad:

DominionZA said:
my average playtime is about 2500-3500 days with infinite camp just saying :sad:

you did not understand my last post, so I will try to be a bit more specific:

game has events like when lords should get money from fiefs, start feasts, rebellions, and so on. These events create the dynamic world for the sandbox. When you play on infinite camp you go soo fast that your computer (unless its a really expensive one) can't handle it, so it starts to miss on events.

For example you could have some lords that can't get new troops or money. Prisoners that are never sold. And so on. Lots of weird things.

This is what I meant by broken.

The mode is used by testers for things like: wait 30 days to check a quest, etc. When testing we don't care if the world economy gets destroyed, as it is not a savegame used for normal play.

So what I am saying is: avoid infinite camp unless you don't mind the game having a very weird behaviour

i have a expensive computer and infinite camp lags at middle-low
thanks for the answer and i never knew infinite was used by testers i only thought it was part of cheat menu and to say my game behaves a little funny the lords are still fine still getting troops like normal and feasts are good too just some outside minor issues

but back to topic i already played these mods with checking the mods section but i never got really into them. still thanks for the answer the only thing my attention has is this viking conquest and i just started right playing non stop from its initial release to today without touching any mod not even native

Back
Top Bottom