Version 0.3 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1167

It's finally here! It doesn't update too much, but the changes are pretty significant. For one, no more castles with village scenes. Also, player-owned kingdoms have been worked on extensively, so be sure to check those out too. On top of this all, I remade the buggy sea battles.

There are a few bugs that have only recently come to my attention, however, so I'll be releasing a bugfix patch soon. It's ready:
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=1399

Same place as always!

Does this mean I'm banned...?

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1167

EDIT: Oh wait, you're only a global moderator. No banhammer, amirite?

Great work! It's a really enjoyable mod and it feels quite polished. It's nice to play a mod where you dont have to worry about being smashed by horses all the time. :p

I really like the way you implemented my viking pack and I really respect the additions you made, even if some of the tunic colours are a bit neon.  :grin:

Cheers

AlphaDelta said:
Great work! It's a really enjoyable mod and it feels quite polished. It's nice to play a mod where you dont have to worry about being smashed by horses all the time. :p

I really like the way you implemented my viking pack and I really respect the additions you made, even if some of the tunic colours are a bit neon.  :grin:

Cheers

Do you play in DX7? The colors are very bright and neon in Dx7 for me (on some things), but in DX9 they look much more appropriate in this mod for some reason. Sadly I have to play on DX7 to keep things smooth hehe :smile:

I play on DX7 on my laptop and I use the DX7 Patch so there...Good as DX9 ( well, maybe not so good but good enough... :mrgreen: )......

Great mod guys..I still prefer Sword over Axe. Swords just looks so cool and sexy... :cool:

winrehs007 said:
I play on DX7 on my laptop and I use the DX7 Patch so there...Good as DX9 ( well, maybe not so good but good enough... :mrgreen: )......

Great mod guys..I still prefer Sword over Axe. Swords just looks so cool and sexy... :cool:

I hadn't heard about a DX7 patch, thanks for the heads up :smile:

Hello , in the version 0.3.1.1 have you included the edited trigger file (the one to reduce/stop the lag) ? , because when I edited this file , it says "Unexpected End of File in trigger" and I have followed exactly the instructions

corsairf4u said:
Hello , in the version 0.3.1.1 have you included the edited trigger file (the one to reduce/stop the lag) ? , because when I edited this file , it says "Unexpected End of File in trigger" and I have followed exactly the instructions
I didn't include the updated trigger, no. If you tried to edit it as I directed you, I suggest you use your backup triggers.txt that I told you to make.

Hello Ruthven! Thanks for answer! Yes , I followed your instructions exactly , but it crashes when starting a new game . Then I used the backup triggers.txt . Greetings !

corsairf4u said:
Hello Ruthven! Thanks for answer! Yes , I followed your instructions exactly , but it crashes when starting a new game . Then I used the backup triggers.txt . Greetings !

Hehe I did the same. Oh well, someday we will figure out the mystery of the lag. I wonder if it is an AMD Vs Intel thing maybe? It seems like alot of the laggers use AMD?

Hellebore said:
corsairf4u said:

Hehe I did the same. Oh well, someday we will figure out the mystery of the lag. I wonder if it is an AMD Vs Intel thing maybe? It seems like alot of the laggers use AMD?

I use Intel.  :lol:

Hellebore said:
corsairf4u said:

Hello , I use a Intel processor and I also have this lag . I don't know the cause of this lag , Ruthven said it can be the boat system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom