SP Modern Other Veciti Derbi - RECRUITING ON ALL FIELDS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkodav

Master Knight
A mod based on two greatest rivaling football teams in Serbia.
Partizan - Grobari, and Red Star - Delije and their last fight.Only one team's supporters will prevail.
In the middle of this desperate war are the Police Forces and the Firemen,who are trying to prevent the utter chaos that occurs each time these two all-time rivals meet on the football court or in the streets of battle...
Set on the streets of modern-day Belgrade this mod will bring you all of the urban violence you need.

Features :
-Fully functional map of the whole Belgrade
-Hooligan tools.(Torches,Baseball bats,crowbars,guns,motolliev cocktails)
-Uniforms,bandannas,watch caps,kevlar vests and many more kinds of armor.
-Formations.
-4 New Factions.
-Totally brutal feeling of Urban battles.
-New troops
-New quests
and much,much more...
Also we'll be making two versions of this mod : One in English,and one in Serbian :mrgreen:

The Team:
Djordje Milanovic - Modeling,Textures
Volkodav - Concept Art,research,language packs.

If you can help with scripting and rigging,and you want to join the project,pm me or Djordje Milanovic.

Hm. Didn't someone suggest this kind of mod before, and ended up having (both) of his account(s) banned? Anyways, if you want modern urban violence, you might want to try the Streets of Glasgow or something like that. It's over in the Cartographers guild.

Volkodav said:
The Team:
Djordje Milanovic - Modeling,Textures
Volkodav - Concept Art,research,language packs.

The two of them in one team...It like, it's always meant to be :lol:

Anyway, good luck I guess.

Volkodav said:
Haha! :grin:
I played GoG,but somehow it ain't the same. :mrgreen:

And the differences would be...? I don't see anything much, if at all, different...At least in the description since there's not much else to see so far.

NikeBG said:
It's totally different - GoG is in Glasgow, VD is in Belgrade. :wink:
Yeah!  :grin:
And besides,copying GoG isn't our goal here,this'll be different...You'll see.The thread has been up for 5 minutes...  :neutral: We still need to see what scripting possibilities we'll have once some people join this project  :mrgreen:

I was once makin art for this guy who wanted to make a street warriors mod, about urban fighting, and he dissappeared after a while. Guess he gave up.
So, good luck. It's one hell of a job.

i don't think the mod should be in serbian (but i don't have nothing against that),because a lot of people don't know serbian,so,primary it should be in english  :wink:

Petar062 said:
i don't think the mod should be in serbian (but i don't have nothing against that),because a lot of people don't know serbian,so,primary it should be in english  :wink:

Yeah, you won't have any luck recruiting on an enlgish forum

i made this for mod:
czvparn.png

:mrgreen:
hope you like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom