US Justice Department memo reveals legal case for drone strikes on it's citizens

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh I suppose you think, Hitler created the most powerful army with the latest technology in fully devastated, occupied country by chance? Or the word "England " is repeated in Mein Kampf many times, by chance? America and Britain have lost a tiny amount of people compared to the USSR, and in fact went to war only in 1944, by chance? Facts can be listed for a long time.

InfernoOfAbyss said:
Oh I suppose you think, Hitler created the most powerful army with the latest technology in fully devastated, occupied country by chance? Or the word "England " is repeated in Mein Kampf many times, by chance? America and Britain have lost a tiny amount of people compared to the USSR, and in fact went to war only in 1944, by chance? Facts can be listed for a long time.
Whilst Hitler had family ties and friends in England, the only resources he got was foolish appeasement.

USSR had more casualties due to the ****ty tactics and lack of arms, not in the least caused by Stalin's purge of the upper echelons of Army Leadership.  *cough *:roll:

If anything, Frances ruthless terms in the treaty was the direct cause of WWII.

Kobrag said:
USSR had more casualties due to the ****ty tactics and lack of arms, not in the least caused by Stalin's purge of the upper echelons of Army Leadership.  *cough *:roll:

I think it has more to do with there being a ****huge body of water between Britain and the US, and Europe. Britain slightly less so, but try moving tanks through the English Channel.  :razz:

Kobrag said:
Whilst Hitler had family ties and friends in England, the only resources he got was foolish appeasement.

If anything, Frances ruthless terms in the treaty was the direct cause of WWII.

Amusing present when Hitler came to power, no army, no technology, but are afraid of him and try to appease.

Cleaning is a different story, and they were not as big as it is now usually explained, but the tactics the first 2 years was not up to par. How many Russian participated in the war and how the British and Americans, I mean the number of the divisions?

InfernoOfAbyss said:
Amusing present when Hitler came to power, no army, no technology, but are afraid of him and try to appease.

Interesting what you can do in 6-7 years, huh? But then interesting what you can do in 5 years in the Soviet Union as well.

It's widely awknowledged that Germany had the best military technology and training at the time. Their guns and tanks were great, they invented missiles, and made medical advances after abusing the bodies of Jews.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Interesting what you can do in 6-7 years, huh? But then interesting what you can do in 5 years in the Soviet Union as well.
With money or without money?

You are deeply mistaken, once seen, you have not studied the issue. Read at least "Conjuring Hitler. How Britain and America Made the Third Reich" by Guido Giacomo Preparata. Or the Treaty of Versailles, the
size of the reparations.

Again the Treatywas mostly influenced by the french.
And Hitler relied on communal and forced labour to rebuild Germany and run it;s numerous facotries.
Your accusations are an insult to those who fought and died.

Besides, what gains could Britain have had from a strong German empire?

Kobrag said:
Again the Treatywas mostly influenced by the french.
And Hitler relied on communal and forced labour to rebuild Germany and run it;s numerous facotries.
Your accusations are an insult to those who fought and died.

Besides, what gains could Britain have had from a strong German empire?

And how he made ​​people forced to work, beaten with whips?
Strong German empire after the war, are you kidding? Are you know inflation in this "Empire", when the morning cost the German mark to 10,000 times more than with the same brand of the evening? What kind of industrialization can be when the Ruhr, the only resource of the German, dominated by French?

If I offend someone by true, then it's his problem.

He still had the remains of a military and a police force. And the De-militerised zone wasn't Germany's only area of industrialisation.
And it's not like heavy inflation is too disadvantagous in a trading relationship, look at modern day Chania or Japan.

I have no idea why you are bringing out these ridiculous, if not infantile, claims but they aren't going to do you much service in the long run.

Squeeze your brains, read "Conjuring Hitler. How Britain and America Made the Third Reich" by Guido Giacomo Preparata, and you will find the facts.

Tuckles said:
I don't know how you can have an argument with this guy. I can't even understand what he's saying. :lol:

You has uncomplicated mind, what can I say...

Back
Top Bottom