US Justice Department memo reveals legal case for drone strikes on it's citizens

Users who are viewing this thread

Trevty said:
The actual size of a cup is relative to band size.  So, a B-cup with a large band size could actually be bigger than a C-cup with a small band size. :razz:
Very impressive. But did you also know that the larger the band, larger the ribcage/chest area, meaning that the B-cup with a large band will look much smaller than a B-cup with a small band?

Also, I blame the artists. There's either the sexualized young woman or the ugly old hag - very rare to find anything else when scouring the 'Net for fantasy/sci-fi images. Most artists being men and male gaze and all that, I guess.

Jhessail said:
Also, I blame the artists. There's either the sexualized young woman or the ugly old hag - very rare to find anything else when scouring the 'Net for fantasy/sci-fi images. Most artists being men and male gaze and all that, I guess.
At least dwarf females are usually depicted as average or having blunt features. That's about it, though.

Jhessail said:
Trevty said:
The actual size of a cup is relative to band size.  So, a B-cup with a large band size could actually be bigger than a C-cup with a small band size. :razz:
Very impressive. But did you also know that the larger the band, larger the ribcage/chest area, meaning that the B-cup with a large band will look much smaller than a B-cup with a small band?

What good is a fantasy your not willing to bang after all.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom