(Updated 10/03/2023) The Necronomicon - Download Page

Users who are viewing this thread

FAQ:

(1, How do i rob graves?
Answer: Go to any town at night with a shovel and select the option

(2, How do i install?
Answer: Click save,Go to computer then to program files then go to M&B (or taleworlds becuse i only have steam so i dunno) then go to moduels and save it there if you have 7-zip extract to the files name then go in the file and take out the file in that file that has the same name and put in moduels and bam.

(3, How do i make zombies and shi*?
Answer: Camp and necro if you have

(4, Where the fuc* is the blood fountain?
Answer:Talk to a traveller til you get a hint about Old Zen

(5,How could i help the mod?
Answer:Talk to nought about stuff i know nothing about or post screen shots and vids and give feedback and report bugs and such.

(6, Will the mod be ported to warband?
Answer:I currently not know

(7,What is necromancy?
Answer: Dark Arts of magic often dealing with death and undead minions

(8,  So....THeres magic?
Answer:No BUT you can use the camp menu and necrocom to get almost everything

(9, Is this a whole rewrite?
Answer: No its native with necromancy and ****.

So basicly this is my unfinished FAQ.

Alright here it is - The Raiment of the Red Death:

The bloodspattered white robes get even more horribly bloody during combat. I plan on working on the mod more once I get back home, and solving the graverobbing issue. Also, the 5 Ouija Board , 5 Evil Eye, and 5 Philosopher Stone cost for the elite sets seems a little cheap - I am going to work on increasing the requirements for the recipe, or else implementing Troop exchange again, this time wihtout counting prisoners (I think I figured out how). Anyway, I thought I would give you all some eye candy to chew on. Until next time! :twisted:

You have the acolyte robes.

It actually reminds me of a cute teddy bear
though I do have wild imagination  :mrgreen:

Perhaps you could make aquiring a certain piece of equipment one of the requirements.

N0ught said:

The bloodspattered white robes get even more horribly bloody during combat. I plan on working on the mod more once I get back home, and solving the graverobbing issue. Also, the 5 Ouija Board , 5 Evil Eye, and 5 Philosopher Stone cost for the elite sets seems a little cheap - I am going to work on increasing the requirements for the recipe, or else implementing Troop exchange again, this time wihtout counting prisoners (I think I figured out how). Anyway, I thought I would give you all some eye candy to chew on. Until next time! :twisted:

N0ught, I love you.  this is going to be awesome.

Worbak said:
Sorry for not being active lately ...I've got addicted to hellsing... anyway that looks cool nought.

Nothing to be sorry about. I know how much Hellsing pulls you in  :wink:

Well I think I finally got graverobbing tackled - all I have to do is make sure the normal sneaking into cities works right. I can't believe how much it speeds up the gameplay! You will be able to dig up to eight times per night (that is once per hour).

Also the Raiment of the Red Death will be found by digging a total number of 666 graves, which if you do the math, amounts to day 84 at least before you receive it! Let me just say the items work very well, and are on par with Stheno's gear. :mrgreen:

I am trying to figure out how to implement failsafes for receiving legendary items when your inventory is full... maybe you will be able to get them from the Bloodfountain if you don't have room? We will see...

More to come! Don't lose your head! :twisted:

One suggestion, make his scythe smaller? I like it being big, but it seems large enough to be hard to use effectively in a fight.

I aggree,...I like em big but not freakish..like boobs.

Off topic: I like Rip van wrinkle in the OVA's of Hellsing XD
And this guy is like the best villian ever XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB18zBoxsvY&feature=related

Austupaio said:
One suggestion, make his scythe smaller? I like it being big, but it seems large enough to be hard to use effectively in a fight.
Worbak said:
I aggree,...I like em big but not freakish..like boobs.

Off topic: I like Rip van wrinkle in the OVA's of Hellsing XD
And this guy is like the best villian ever XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB18zBoxsvY&feature=related

It is rather large yes, but it works great, trust me. It weighs 25 lbs. and therefore cuts through just about anything, and it is very fast as well. There will be a 30 strength requirement for all of the items in the next version (Stheno's armor too), and by then a long and heavy weapon will positively murder.  :twisted:

I've got a steady internet connection today so you might get an update later... we will see...

For some reason, i get errors when i try to play this mod. Ex:i get rgl error "Can not find ani_walk-sideways and ani_run_sideways. then when i got rid of them from the code i used it said you coulden get skeleton_arm_ani for ani_walk_onehanded. If you can, please fix this    :!:

First of all, plenty of people can play the mod just fine. It must be your setup.

Secondly:
Tolisk said:
For some reason, i get errors when i try to play this mod. Ex:i get rgl error "Can not find ani_walk-sideways and ani_run_sideways. then when i got rid of them from the code i used it said you coulden get skeleton_arm_ani for ani_walk_onehanded. If you can, please fix this    :!:

I assume the bold part means you tried to alter something, likely with the original game code. I would suggest reinstalling mount&blade and my mod. Then, if you get the same errors it must be some sort of hardware incompatibility. If you are running anything other than Windows XP I cannot guarantee the mod (or M&B itself, for that matter) will run properly.

I use XP pro and i have re installed but it just wont let up in teasing me by makeing me just out of reach of the mod X_X

EDIT: I just found out im useing 1.0 not 1.1 for m&b, going to check if updating is the key

UPDATE! New version 14.13 "Fear The Reaper" released! Please download via the original post! :mrgreen:

Old save files are NOT compatible with the new version, sorry!

Let me know what you guys think, and as always, post screenshots and videos!

Back
Top Bottom