Update for 1.158 version

Users who are viewing this thread

bojan811

Sergeant
Is there a chance for Floris to be updated in version compatible with the latest patch?
I installed the 2.54 version but in a few minutes in game play my graphic started to flicker.
This is the first time for over 100+hours of Floris mod game play. So i think the problem could be the newest patch.

I tested last night with the latest patch and have not had any issues as of yet. It takes a while to load, but all the features work as of now. Going to play further to get a feel for the mod and then start a game. If I run into any issues I will post them

Every once in a while my graphics will flicker.  I alt tab out, then back in, that clears it for me.  I'm using steam so I have to shift tab first.  Happens every couple hours

Are you using an overclocked AMD video card? If so, turn off overclocking in Catalyst. It causes screen flicker sometimes when you use a third party overclocking program like MSI Afterburner. Once in a while Catalyst reenables its overclocking for some reason, sometimes after you reboot your PC. I don't know how to fix that, but it's been the cause of flickers on my screen especially when playing games.

Back
Top Bottom