Update 1.174 Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,
I wanted to hop onto Multiplayer after I came back home, once I got to "Join a Game" it didn't load any of the servers on the Internet Tab, I swapped to Favourites and here it did show me my favourite servers but if I click on it, it gives me this error: "Unable to connect to server."

I've tried a bunch of solutions: TaleWorlds, FSE, Steam Discussion etc... None worked.

These are the things I tried (which I can think off)
1. Verified Game Cache
2. Restarted pc
3. Reinstalled the game
4. Reinstalled the game & deleted document files
5. Restarted router
6. Accessed Router Config & changed port options.
7. Changed rgl_config // max_user_connections & use_secure_connections
8. Checked for right CD-Keys
9. Bought new CD-Key
10. Changed adapteroptions
11. Turned of Firewall & AntiVirus
12. Turned off Router Firewall

Any1 got an idea of what the fix to this issue could be? Please help me out with this one.

Thanks.
Thyrell

Let's try creating a new profile.dat. To do that you should delete (back it up first!) the original profile.dat file located in the AppData folder "C:\Users\your-username\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband" Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the AppData folder and its contents. The game will create a new profile.dat.

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
Let's try creating a new profile.dat. To do that you should delete (back it up first!) the original profile.dat file located in the AppData folder "C:\Users\your-username\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband" Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the AppData folder and its contents. The game will create a new profile.dat.
Unfortunately, this didn't work either.

Also, just tried on Mount & Blade: Fire and Sword...
Seems like it is a problem for me with all the Mount & Blade Games, not just with Warband.

re-opening this.....

The game is partly fixed, now it does load MP (Sometimes) but it seems that it has a schedule of when MP is working.
The way it goes is like this: For 3 days it doesn't work, after that it does work for 2 days and then back to not working for 3 days etc etc.

Not really, just the regular Napoleonic Wars, Mercenaries, Native & Persistent Kingdom. That's pretty much all I do in Mount & Blade Multiplayer, don't touch any of the game files either, not even for the mods themselfs.

Is there any chance that there is a third party app interfering with something? You already did what I would have suggested in the first place and most of the time it is on the players' internet or router. You have probably looked at this thread but have a look:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116878.0.html

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
Is there any chance that there is a third party app interfering with something? You already did what I would have suggested in the first place and most of the time it is on the players' internet or router. You have probably looked at this thread but have a look:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116878.0.html

Yeah I already tried all of those solutions, none of them worked. And for third party, I wouldn't have a clue about which application could be interfering, I already tried shutting down AntiVirus, Firewall & Router Firewall.

Back
Top Bottom