Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

HoJu said:
Snowbird, of Caribbean fame
HoJu said:
HoJu said:
Early Access

wm1FfGv0S1BZJ0dJvqltGMvJDSfjxf1igx38cMhR2UoppdeEwRVbN9FRJhNWFQP8feOyACwMEBJyt0w=w873-h726

The expectations for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 are/will be pretty high, I don't know if GSC managed to refurbish its staff since a lot of them left after Call of Pripyat released and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 was put on ice. I wonder if they'll make a new X-ray engine or use an existing one, if they'll keep the planned storyline and design or start over.

Hahah, any videos I can find on it are of people playing with infinite resources - just the way ten year old me rolled. And then I wondered how the hell AI managed huuuuge cities and armies.

Agreed but the one server that goes to 100 players every european evening is enough to play as it should be. But of course it doesnt has the pop that you can just play whenever you want in random times, while after this patch there will be certainly 3 servers being played and people playing at all times for a while.

BenKenobi said:
The atmosphere! Also, Škoda 105 and Lada 2107  :grin:

*snip*

Heh, I remember seeing the dev of that game post on another forum quite some time ago about volumetric lighting. He's definitely putting it to good use, lovely ambiance :smile: And it's progressed pretty nicely since then.

Back
Top Bottom