Unofficial fix for Dhirim siege problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Didnt seem to work for me.
But at least I know to look up in the air for that siege tower. lol
I will try again.

AdrianWill said:
Trying to download fix for this problem but my computer doesn't recognise .sco files. any idea what i need to do

You don't need to open it with any program, just save it to disk. You could even save it directly to your Mount&Blade\Modules\Native\SceneObj directory, overwriting.

thanks man, that was the last swad town i had to take over before a complete claimant revolution, and without that i would be able to has obliterated them.

by the way. in case people didn't think about this. replace the file take the town, then put the bad file back in and the town is yours forever (hahaha.)

Putting this fix in the directory, causes with me a lockup of Mount&Blade when I click "Exit to Windows". It then says something about a d3d object that can't be cleaned up or something.

Anyone else have this problem? And is there a fix for it?

3D Master said:
Putting this fix in the directory, causes with me a lockup of Mount&Blade when I click "Exit to Windows". It then says something about a d3d object that can't be cleaned up or something.

Anyone else have this problem? And is there a fix for it?
i used the fix before, didnt have any problems with it.

when i played on Native mod before i almost claimed the throne to Milady Issola of Suno and than Dhirim has only left to conquer but  than i getted that ****in bug and now you give a fix tnx,you are gr8.
Only thing is i won't be able to get that strong army anytime any soon

Cleidophoros said:
NordMann 2 said:
Umm, I think i missed something here. What was wrong with Dhirim siege?
i think you missed the first post.
The first post didn't really give me any answers of what the problem was.
Dudes! Seriously! Was there something wrong with the tower? Did it stop?

NordMann 2 said:
Cleidophoros said:
NordMann 2 said:
Umm, I think i missed something here. What was wrong with Dhirim siege?
i think you missed the first post.
The first post didn't really give me any answers of what the problem was.
Dudes! Seriously! Was there something wrong with the tower? Did it stop?
First post, first paragraph, second sentence.

Back
Top Bottom