Unofficial fix for Dhirim siege problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Much love, TheMageLord, hugely appreciated that you fixed this.  :grin:
I was pretty buggered when i tried to siege without a tower... -_-

It's getting fairly widely distributed even without a sticky. It's up to 480 downloads between filefront and the M&B repository, not counting rapidshare downloads.

It's good to know that people are putting it to good use, and so far I haven't got any "Your fix screwed up X, now my game is ruined" or anything - so that's always a good sign :smile:

The official update will probably be here pretty soon, likely with a fix for this and many other things. Heres hoping the module system is out soon - im itching to begin tinkering with it.

There's no particular need for me to write thankyou except to stoke your ego, so consider your ego stoked.  :grin:

Thankyou very much. Now to take Dhirim in the name of its rightful ruler, Lady Isola of Suno.

i <3 you now. do you have any idea how many times i had to shoot arrows, retreat, siege, shoot arrows etc...? a lot. that how much. thank you for this

Thanks to you, Ragnar just gifted me with Dhirim in appreciation of my painting the streets red in his honor. Kudos for a quick and effective fix.

I downloaded it - now where do I put it? Excuse my ignorance. I also can't test if it works now because the lack of a tower meant my troops were wiped out and it will be some time before I can seige it again.

Thanks. It worked like a charm. Best tower ever - practically killed the swadians for me.
Are there any other bugs that require a quick fix like this one?

Pffft I need no siege tower!!! Oh wait, maybe I do.... ^^

Cheers man, great work :smile: It is things like this that confirm this to be a community of awesomeness.

Do I have to start a new game to use this fix, or can I use it with an existing savegame? My character is now up to level 26...

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom