United States of America 4 - 16 Czech Republic (Group Stage 1, Group 1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Willy

ncoatofarms4.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 1
United States of America vs Czech Republic

Map 1: Ruins - Sarranids vs Nords
Map 2: Village - Sarranids vs Vaegirs

The deadline for this match is 30/03/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms3.png

Can captain or vice captain of USA team put here steam or some contact?

(my xfire: laskamojasteboujekriz

Hey man, my steam is "redbaron24601"

I'm thinking this is going to be one of those neutral server matches.
I couldn't find a server choice for the Czech Republic in the list of servers.

Any news on this? The deadline is fast approaching.

If you were to play on a neutral, UK server, it would be a case of 90s and 100s vs 40s and 50s.

Alternatively you could play Half on a german Server and half on an NY server, with high pings of ~120, on both sides

No, I'm trying to contact Mr. X and I added Rhade on Steam, but he didn't accept invite yet... and Mr. X wasn't here yesterday, and my team want to fight today... but now it's probably gone... so there's a little problem I think.

I am currently and have been on vacation for the past week, and will be home on Wednesday. X is handling everything at the moment, I just check forums and PM's.

This is happening tomorrow, wednesday, at 20:00 GMT. I doubt we can get a ref in time, though so long as someone speaks english, I don't think there will be any problems.

We'll make a final descion for the server match up beforehand (relaX I'll steam you before hand so we can talk it over), but I'm thinking the home/away will work better. Remember, some of our members get 70-80 ping on OUR home server, so...

Well Is the first one , I think a referee is Nedeed .  20 GMT is now 22 gmt for me and its a bit late . I hope Lust can come , because i'm curious also how works the  5 rounds on EU 10 rounds on US 5 on EU idea .

So you're canceling our match at the same time? In our thread you propose the same time/day, and I manage to get some people to be there at that hour today and was going to post it, and now youre doing it with Czech Republic.

Our deadline ends today. I wash my hands. Let the referees organizers decide what to do.

We're ready with our team gathered on time and ready to go. Can I get contact/steam info for the other team leader so we can get this rolling?

Condestavel said:
So you're canceling our match at the same time? In our thread you propose the same time/day, and I manage to get some people to be there at that hour today and was going to post it, and now youre doing it with Czech Republic.

Our deadline ends today. I wash my hands. Let the referees organizers decide what to do.

I proposed that two days ago, on monday. So that offer was for tuesday. This was on wednesday. Plus, you never told me you were "getting guys together", so I assumed that was a no show anyway.

Furthermore, to the czechs. Good Game and thanks for putting up with us, we weren't that great at scheduling and whatnot this time around. I don't know the official score, but I think they won.

Back
Top Bottom