Resolved Unit possions

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi all
maybe i am the only one who has this but atm when i command my unit to look a away or just place them, they instand stand out of each other even when i call to a shield wall the troops are spreading with an open space of at least 1 unit in between them.
I hope this can be fixed because its ruined the unit controls for battle.

I think others have discovered that if you have a commander or companion who is mounted and in an infantry formation, they will defy your orders. Note that your mounted compnaions default to group "1" - infantry. So your first command to the group needs to be "Dismount" (F3-F2, I think) before issuing a formation command.

I hope they fix this. I've lost a few battles this way too!

I was just gonna report this myself. It has been incredibly frustrating and I just decided to give up on playing until it was fixed.
Luckily it worked fine after I used dismount, thank goodness!

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom