Unban me please NA_PW4

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned a few minutes ago from the NA_PW4_Roleplay server and i did nothing wrong...
The admin told my friend that i had been warned multiple times for random killing, but i had done no such thing and i had never recieved a warning. I had only killed one person the entire time playing and we were at war with them and he killed my horse before i killed him. This must just be a mistake. Unban me please.

Harvestr555 said:
I was banned a few minutes ago from the NA_PW4_Roleplay server and i did nothing wrong...
The admin told my friend that i had been warned multiple times for random killing, but i had done no such thing and i had never recieved a warning. I had only killed one person the entire time playing and we were at war with them and he killed my horse before i killed him. This must just be a mistake. Unban me please.
If you are blatantly  randoming then you will recieve no warning and I give permission to ban, since the name of the server is called RolePlay. Also it is highly unlikely that you were banned w/o doing anything. They would pm me and tell me to remove you there is no reason for it basically..

DrDeath518 said:
If you are blatantly  randoming then you will recieve no warning and I give permission to ban, since the name of the server is called RolePlay. Also it is highly unlikely that you were banned w/o doing anything. They would pm me and tell me to remove you there is no reason for it basically..

yes, I know and I do roleplay, and like I said our factions were at war and this incident occured while our two armies were fighting. Besides wouldnt the admin warning me first or atleast letting me know why I was being banned help clear up some of the confusion. I dont even know if Ive been permabanned or not.  :???:

-Its been 20 hours and im still banned, hopefully it was just a 24 hour ban
-Nope, I just talked to Silver I was permabanned by someone

DrDeath518 said:
Harvestr555 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he got banned for randoming by one of the admins considering ALOT of your admins jump to conclusions and accuse of randoming before even figuring out the situation. I've also encountered this problem MANY times about 3-4 but have always got a chance to talk in the end. Example - My friend was constantly getting harassed by some outlaw he killed before (the outlaw was bumping him with a horse non stop) so my friend killed him after telling him to go away many times and the admin saw and killed him without asking why or anything. After he did this I told him what happened and he apologized. But the main point is a lot of people jump to the conclusion based on what they saw and heard when sometimes thats not always the whole story.

/end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom