Resolved Unable to continue when convincing enemy to join us

Users who are viewing this thread

BlueMonkey

Recruit
On the latest 1.4.2
After encountering an enemy hero, choose the option "There is something I'd like to discuss."
Then choose "Your liege is not worthy of your loyalty."
Then choose the only option here of "My liege would welcome your support. Join us!"
The enemy responds with "I barely know you, and you're asking me to talk treason?"
The only option on the screen is "Click to continue", however, clicking anywhere on the screen has no effect.
I can't leave this screen at all.
The only real thing I can do is press Escape, exit to the main menu, and reload my most recent save.

Same here. It happend 2 of 2 times, yet. You could call it a crash, cause you are forced to reload the savegame. Worth a hotfix.

Same problem here, also I noticed it’s not the enemy who is talking the phrase about treason, the game is saying is the player who is talking that one, so maybe this has something to do with the freeze.

Just to complement the information, I’m playing without mods and I migrated my save file from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2

Last edited:
i got the same problem and it happened for new game as well and for both friendly and enemy, its a game breaking bug:xf-cry::xf-cry: , however i have no idea if it happened only when u try to convert someone to join u kingdom as a vassal only or as a ruler as well ? (anyone can confirm that will be nice)

Can confirm I've got this bug on clean beta 1.4.2. Unable to click past the first response when prompting both allied and enemy lords about leaving their liege.

Bump. It has been like this for several days. I am frustrated. I can't expand without new lords so now my current play through is useless until a hotfix comes out.

Back
Top Bottom