Resolved Game becomes unclickable when trying to convince lords to join my kingdom 1.4.2b

Users who are viewing this thread

Bonicolai

Recruit
Summary: As the title says - the screen becomes unclickable at the step were the "Meaningful Favor" perk shows up in the conversation. Meaning you cannot go back or forth or attempt to convince any lords to join your kingdom.
How to Reproduce: Create kingdom, the new way - in the kingdom tab (have not tried whilst following the main quest yet). Confront any leader of a clan and try and have him or her join your kingdom.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.4.2
Installed community-made modifications:
Have tried both with and without minor mods. Does not change anything. But i have: Settlement Icons and Fighting Together Relationships.
Computer Specs:
GPU: Asus GeForce® RTX 2070S 8GB Evo
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-10700K (Op til 5.1GHz, 16MB cache) 8-cores
RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200 Corsair Vengaence XMP
Motherboard: Intel® Core™ i7-10700K (Op til 5.1GHz, 16MB cache) 8-kerner
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Intel 660P 1000GB SSD NVMe M.2 Solid State

Last edited:
I had the same issue when trying to siege a castle. I couldnt click to lead the assault and eventually an enemy lord approached me and i couldnt engage to attack him either because the window was unclickable

Summary: Yes it's the same to me but i got a kingdom made with the main quest line back in 1.3ish.
How to Reproduce: Be King i suppose ( maybe as vassals its different idk) and try to convince a lord to join your kingdom.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): Stuck in this Screen:

Version: BETA 1.4.2
Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForxe GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition
RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB, DDR3-1600, CL10 (HX316C10FBK2/16)
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair Formula IV AMD 890FX Chipset
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Crucial MX300 SSD (525GB)

I tried to load a savegame further back to make a kingdom through the main quest. But now I can't create a kingdom the old way. Even when I meet all requirements it won't let me complete the quest, only give banner to support another lord. So I think it might have something to do with "player kingdom" or something.

Same here. Everytime i try doing that, i have to exit to main menu to get to a point where the game is working again.

Critical!

Same here, and it feels like this dude is aware of the problem
C87937BFF5A88CE5A5AF97B00FB5667DA058D706

I think I got this too : https://ibb.co/Prtc0TR

Stuck, having clicked all over the place and nothing works.
Same here, and it feels like this dude is aware of the problem
C87937BFF5A88CE5A5AF97B00FB5667DA058D706

Lol, well put. Same issue here. You try the convincing process, game still running but the "click to continue" is dead. You clikc escape and reload the game but persuasion attempts are impossible. Just finally started my first kingdom. After weeks of preparation. And I mean weeks. And now I cannot convince the lords I carefully made my friends by letting them go as merc/vassal to join me. So I am stuck and can't proceed as it is impossible to hold a kingdom on your own with a handful of companions. It tried a testkingdom a week or so ago in preparation of actually forming one and back then it still worked. So please don't tell me I will have to roll back to Beta 1.4.1 now to convince some lords. Come on. This needs a hotfix as it makes kingdoms impossible.

Having the same issue (version 1.4.2) while talking to lords after having made a new sandbox kingdom. However, I already experienced this two times before as a Battanian vassal where I talked to lords attacking me and the game froze up as well. So it looks like it might be any attempt at convincing a lord to join one's kingdom/empire doesn't work in the latest beta patch?

Back
Top Bottom