Ukrainians, russians and russians speakers... Join to us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Debris

Recruit
Давайте разбираться с M&B вместе. Игра того стоит и хотелось бы принять непосредственное участие в тех. процессе. "Англичане" опять впереди планеты всей с модами, редакторами и прочим. Кто хорошо знает английский оно конечно проще, а тем кто с трудом понимает о чем там аборигены говорят? Вот то-то и оно...

Pav should we move this? Your probably the only mod that knows what he means since babelfish only said:

Babelfish said:
Give to be investigated with M&.B together. The game of that stands and it would be desirable to take direct part in those process. "Englishmen" again in front of the planet of entire with the modes, the editors and other. Who knows well English it certainly simpler, and that who with difficulty understands about which there aborigines they do speak? Here how and it...
:razz:

Why would you move it?

I haven't seen a "Mount&Blade Discussion" (English Only) forum...

Da i igra ne tak dorogo stoit... est i podoroze....

15 dollarov greto 5 diskov v rossii... Isli igra nravitsya to.. mozno i potratit'....

OK Lost-Lamb. He's asking questions about how you mod the game. I told him to post it here because I think here is where there's most chance of another Ukrainian-speaker seeing it.

Actually the topic says "To russian, ukrainian etc users..." You are not one of them, so why this should bother it? Just for the sake of it?

So just because a thread title says "Left handed red-heads only" means noone else is allowed to look in at it?

::edit:: but anyway, I think it's fine to have this thread here. If there's a big enough community of russian speakers we can open a new forum for you like we did for the turks.

Well, I think it is fine for you to look in it, just why should you post somethign in it, since it shouldn't really bother you?
And for entire forum... doubt so. A thread is fine, though... same can apply to germans, french, etc.
Anyway...

@ Debris
А что надо-то?
Какие-то конкретные вопросы есть?

Heh, well, humans are naturally curious animals. You can't really post something in the main board in a foreign lanquage and not expect people to want to know what's being said.

Did that make any sense? It does to me but I'm seriously sleep deprived right now.

And anyway, I'll leave this thread alone. Sorry to intrude.

Nairagorn said:
Heh, well, humans are naturally curious animals. You can't really post something in the main board in a foreign lanquage and not expect people to want to know what's being said.

Did that make any sense? It does to me but I'm seriously sleep deprived right now.

And anyway, I'll leave this thread alone. Sorry to intrude.

Откуда он приехал? Зачем? Скучали мы, что ли, без него?
Приглашали мы его, что ли? Конечно, он, видите ли, в парадном сиреневом костюме, от лососины весь распух, он весь набит валютой, а нашему-то, нашему-то?! Горько мне! Горько! Горько! :lol:

Откуда он приехал? Зачем? Скучали мы, что ли, без него?
Приглашали мы его, что ли? Конечно, он, видите ли, в парадном сиреневом костюме, от лососины весь распух, он весь набит валютой, а нашему-то, нашему-то?! Горько мне! Горько! Горько!

And Ooga Booga to you too!

:lol:

Actually the first guy cried:
"Move it, move it! I can not understand it!"

It wasn't: "I am curious! What they are talking about? Maybe they are talking about me :wink: "

That's why the reaction was...

Nairagorn said:
So just because a thread title says "Left handed red-heads only" means noone else is allowed to look in at it?

::edit:: but anyway, I think it's fine to have this thread here. If there's a big enough community of russian speakers we can open a new forum for you like we did for the turks.

How about us finns? There are a few of us here too i think, or?

Handel said:
Actually the first guy cried:
"Move it, move it! I can not understand it!"

It wasn't: "I am curious! What they are talking about? Maybe they are talking about me :wink: "

That's why the reaction was...
Not really, the first guy asked Pavlov (the one russian I know except my gf) what it was about and if it belongs here or somewhere else.

Why? Because keeping the forums clean and relatively organised is kinda what I'm supposed to do as a mod.

But now that we got the answer to it just feel free to continue, I won't interfere

Nairagorn said:

Hello
First of all thank you for your reaction. It isn't "Left handed and etc...". It's only try to help myself and everybody russian speakers in the understanding the world of M&B. Sorry, english was some years ago at the school only. I haven't enough knowledge to understand ALL usefull threads free. I need help and I 'm looking for it. So, from my "brothers"-russian speakers for example.
And I see that community started

Balor said:
Well, I think it is fine for you to look in it, just why should you post somethign in it, since it shouldn't really bother you?
And for entire forum... doubt so. A thread is fine, though... same can apply to germans, french, etc.
Anyway...

@ Debris
А что надо-то?
Какие-то конкретные вопросы есть?

Спасибо за поддержку :smile:. Вопросов много, но не все сразу. Ты приобрел полноценную версию игры? Я думаю сделать это на днях. Хочу принять участие в создание мода/ов. Тематика и направленность пока не выбраны. Интересуюсь общими понятиями обработки текстур (форматы файлов), созданием объектов, персонажей, т.е. можно ли вообще такое делать (не просто наложить новую текстуру)? Как например создать строение в которое можно будет войти во время боя? Есть наметки, интересует тоже самое - пиши. И просто для поддержки треда тоже пиши :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom