Russian NC 2017 Year Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the rest of the mugs from Europe, listen, scum. I trained these guys for 5 years, starting from 2012, once they knew much more than now. Now they turned away from me and stopped trusting me, they kicked me from the team and blamed all the sins, but I'm not to blame for the fact that the narcissistic nature of SifoN has become respected in our team and that everyone is sucking his cock. I ask you, banned the Russian team in the Nations Cup, they deserve more than that.

24d.jpg

Knowing whom Turkey led my guys against my guys, I naturally could not substitute my own, leaving them alone to fight against all the swindlers whom Menethil gathered for this match.
"One But" means simple things in principle.
None of the RUS of UA fell to personal insults. Nobody started from them to write to admins about violations, which exactly in such a pretentious match should already have been. All the guys I asked to go to our match went out without thinking, because I asked them. I knew Menethil's idea to bury the RUS and that's why he collected all who could from the former uber skill. Naturally, it seems clear that I was just trying to protect my guys from an unbiased duel. From the whole composition of RUS I called 4x
I will bring my letter to my team in a non-edited form;

"I'm a sin, I love to go out to the outskirts of the village, stretch my fists with my friends, pozyzhat force valiant.
I always collected those who could stand up next to me, in a fistfight, and stand in the wall, covering my comrade. Grandfathers and great-grandfathers used to go out and watch their kids. Nothing wrong with this did not see.
We met the other day, as always on the field, came to be peddled with the newcomers. I heard a lot about them, I knew that they would bring with them already skilled and experienced. Therefore, I was afraid of my boys to release some. He asked friends of his comrades to help him out. Guys like real friends, did not refuse, although they knew that I was calling for a fight not according to the rules.
Boys from RUS, I bow to you, there are no cowards among you, you could not refuse to help. You knew what the enemy would take out against us mercenaries. They stood beside us and they accepted the battle. The fight was stubborn, the enemy was confident in us, his blows were strong. But you did not dismiss the snot, not the first time you stood shoulder to shoulder, we stood. And that is why our enemy broke down. Thank you !
No fault of yours in blasphemy against you.
He was among the beaten up son, father, pushed his parents. And the demand came from you for helping us. And how would it be different?
How could you refuse when a friend asks you.
What I can say is, you have a root. Not seen in cowardice nor in stooling. Your word is strong, because the peasants have no other. Believe proud that there is such a team in Russia!
Forgive me for what you got from latching.
Their tribe is a bough, ineradicable. There are always weak and envious people. Thank you that you are different BREEDS !!! "
P.S.
I always evaluated your generation as the father of two daughters. What is there to hide, who exactly will be my son-in-law. But I certainly would not want to deal with those who as a person did not create anything, or rather can only use the fact that someone did something before him. And quite sincerely - In the furnace of all the losers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom