Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

I met Red Army boots with more brain.

Dodes said:
kurczak said:
How is that logical? Janukovych's troops allegedly crucified a protester, so the prosters crucified Janukovych's eagles?

Like....what?
Logical as in the explanation, not logical in the actual action.
Not really. At least my explanation was much more logical.

So elections have been moved up to May. Klitscho might run for president. Not sure if he is popular enough to win. Yanukovich was allegedly trying to escape to Russia but was stopped by Frontier Guard, and he is hiding in Kharkiyv(spelling?) now.

And everyone's favourite Yulia has been freed!

Following the February 2014 Euromaidan riots, on 21 February 2014, Parliament voted for her release in a 310-54 veto-proof vote.[348] On Saturday 22 February 2014 she was released. After her release Tymoshenko is now able to run for office, since she has no criminal record.[349] Tymoshenko had been held since May 2012 in the Kharkiv-based Central Clinical Hospital No. 5 under police surveillance, where she had been receiving treatment after being diagnosed with a spinal disc herniation.[307][308] Tymoshenko has been on three hunger strikes since her imprisonment.[316][310][305][306][350][311]
The authorities released Tymoshenko on 22 February 2014 following a revision of the Ukrainian criminal code, which effectively decriminalized the action for which she was imprisoned. She gained her freedom as a result of as-of-then on-going Euromaidan protests in Ukraine, the participants in which had made her release one of their top objectives.

yulia+tymoshenko+prime+minister+of+ukraine.jpg

But damn, prison has been harsh on her:

RT_yulia_tymoshenko_jt_140222_16x9_992.jpg

Nelson Mandela effect? AFAIK, she has remained fairly popular in Ukraine. Next president?

trueten said:
F*ck, where do they get that **** (starting from 21s):

Again, what countries produce such vehicles?

The Knight XV is hand-built in Canada. The others mainly mercedes-benz and volkswagen were probably imported from pretty much anywhere.
I'd think mainly from Russia.

Bluehawk said:
The Knight XV is a Canadian product. "[It] defines the future of the ultra-luxurious, handcrafted fully armored SUV."

See, the Americans don't have a monopoly on being douchebags, we're good at it too.

To say the least . . .

Trevty said:
Not only is that entirely unrelated to the topic at hand, but it is so disgustingly horrible that I'm surprised even you could type that without the slightest ounce of remorse or self-awareness.

It will be the same as joining Taleworlds for a weekend, he can survive it.

What doesn't kill only makes you harder

Apperently, there is a Swedish extreme right-wing group encouraging their members and other nationalists to go to Ukraine and protest alongside with the current protestors. The group has been named "Svenska Ukrainafrivilliga" (Swedish Ukraine Volunteers) And they will stand together as "White, European people"  :neutral:

Rebelknight said:
I do hope Justin Bieber doesn't get a private cell for his security.

I want him to ''Socialize'' with the other inmates.
Your tendency to judge and condemn things and people to the utmost worst possible fate you can think of at any given time, based on your utterly arbitrary and yet completely messed up moral compass is getting seriously ****ing old.

Why should Bieber get the privilege of having an own cell though? Also, what is he being imprisoned for?

Gestrician said:
Apperently, there is a Swedish extreme right-wing group encouraging their members and other nationalists to go to Ukraine and protest alongside with the current protestors. The group has been named "Svenska Ukrainafrivilliga" (Swedish Ukraine Volunteers) And they will stand together as "White, European people"  :neutral:
Interesting, because this isn't a racial conflict. I'd imagine a thing like this would draw people from all over the political spectrum. Or just teenage communists that feel like they have to revolt against established authority wherever it rears its ugly head.

Why is there talk about Justin Bieber in this thread and why is anyone doing absolutely anything other than rolling their eyes at a stupid Rebelknight post?

Trevty said:
Not only is that entirely unrelated to the topic at hand, but it is so disgustingly horrible that I'm surprised even you could type that without the slightest ounce of remorse or self-awareness.
The guy who posted before me linked a JB video.

And no, there is nothing horrible with what i said.
Justin Bieber is a spoiled **** of the highest order and a criminal rat.
He endangered decent folk while racing a sport car he didn't deserve WHILE under the influence.
Everything that happen to him while in prison will be PURE karmic retribution.

Nahkuri said:
Why is there talk about Justin Bieber in this thread and why is anyone doing absolutely anything other than rolling their eyes at a stupid Rebelknight post?
Anthropoid said:
Bluehawk said:
The Knight XV is a Canadian product. "[It] defines the future of the ultra-luxurious, handcrafted fully armored SUV."

See, the Americans don't have a monopoly on being douchebags, we're good at it too.

To say the least . . .

Back
Top Bottom