TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

This is history! ^.^

Guangzhong just made it into a good story, a novel, that (in a feat of amazement if you ask me) has survived the trails of time, since then. Most people in China know about this stuff, as they still have festivals throughout their country, in honor of Guan Yu. Why? Because Guanzhong told his story, and in his story, Guan Yu defeated numerous generals that would've otherwise caused the demise of their armies, had the strength of millions, wielded a weapon that weighed at least a ton, and died like a celebrity in his last stand where his allies turned on him, causing the retaliation of an entire nation to declare war and immediately partake an all out campaign against his murderer's nation.

When in reality, Guan Yu was your typical general in those days. He'd been defeated, had his loses, had his wins, but that was it. He was no hero. If anything Zhang Fei was the more heroic, and had a more marginal record on his belt. He even showed strategical prowess, eventually. But what did guanzhong do? he said Zhang Fei was a drunk and Guan Yu was THE MAN.

which is why you see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ve-3zhj-xY

and it used to make me angry to know they were lying. Now it's just sad

So like, two thousand years ago? Stuff happened.
That's pretty much it.

So this guy, Luo GuangZhong, I call him guanzhong, wrote a book about it.

Everyone loved the book and now, two thousand years later, not only are people celebrating it (thats what the last video was for), and still reading the book, but to top it all off, they've made games about it! Those would be the games we mentioned earlier.

The book that all that is based off of is not all historically accurate, which makes me uncomfortable.

can someone help me pls ?

How can I edit to increase the garrison of cities/castles of the AI ?! 

I'm playing Prophesy of Pendor 3.42 and the cities have like 500-600 troops as garrison ... how can I edit it to increase it  ?!

Please don't come with :  why you increase numbers and don't tweak down the maximum party size ...and etc... short explanation : if I make the lords AI party shorter on numbers ... they will get their ass kicked from special spawns and etc... so I just wanna make cities and castles harder to get conquered !!!!

The question is simple :  How can I do it ?

Regards !!!!

InfinityAtEnd said:

Not with TweakMB.

Use Morgh's Editor to edit the "party templates" and increase the numbers of troops AI parties get when they are reinforced. (You'll find them as kingdom_x_reinforcements_* )

Caba`drin said:
InfinityAtEnd said:

Not with TweakMB.

Use Morgh's Editor to edit the "party templates" and increase the numbers of troops AI parties get when they are reinforced. (You'll find them as kingdom_x_reinforcements_* )

will look into it ... Thanks !!!

I have been trying to download this mod, and I get as far as the loading process. It then stops at Connecting to tweak

database, then stops. A window pops up titled LoadingProgress saying “Unhandled exception has occurred in your

application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application

will close immediately. Invalid value for key ‘data source’.”  I am completely dumb when it comes to computers but I do know

that .Net Framework 3.5 is installed. I am now lost as to what to do.

Artiii said:
I have been trying to download this mod, and I get as far as the loading process. It then stops at Connecting to tweak

database, then stops. A window pops up titled LoadingProgress saying “Unhandled exception has occurred in your

application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application

will close immediately. Invalid value for key ‘data source’.”  I am completely dumb when it comes to computers but I do know

that .Net Framework 3.5 is installed. I am now lost as to what to do.

That sounds like it may be a problem with you browser try a different one or try a download manager.

im trying to us this for 1257 but it dosnt show up as an option. in fact i only have 2 mods installed and neither of them show up. the old version of tweak would let me mod the gathering storm but that is no longer there anymore either. how do i mod AD 1257 files? i just want to change right to rule ad morale stuff.

Completely new to this, but whenever it try to connect tweak with my module, it tells me that and unhandled exception has occurred and that or could not load or assemble 'System.Data.DataSetExtensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies.  Help?

I'm running Windows 7 and had the same problem, or it at least looked similar. Try right clicking on the .exe and choosing "Run as Administrator." That fixed it for me.

Howdy folks!  I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas!  As a mini Christmas present, TweakMB 5.01 has been released.  See changes below.  I know there are a couple of mods that still need to be updated in TweakMB, and I'll try to get those updated in the next week or two.  Also, I'll be out of town until later this weekend, so if you send me something and I don't get back to you, that's why :mrgreen:.

5.01 (12.27.11)
  • Support added for 1257 AD SVN Rev 65
  • Support added for Diplomacy 4.2

DrwHem said:
im trying to us this for 1257 but it dosnt show up as an option. in fact i only have 2 mods installed and neither of them show up. the old version of tweak would let me mod the gathering storm but that is no longer there anymore either. how do i mod AD 1257 files? i just want to change right to rule ad morale stuff.

Specific support for 1257 AD was added in the latest TweakMB release.  You can technically load any mod you want to as long as the appropriate text files are present.  If it's not listed on the initial mod selection screen, just select Native and then select the folder containing the mod.  It will still work, although if the mod is not explicitly supported then there may be a large number of tweaks that will be disabled.

Gudzini said:
Great job, kefka95  :smile:

There is a major improvement from previous version — the program check tweak awailability, so tweaking process become more understanable.

But there some missing tweak that one would like to implement. For example — maximum renown per battle (not changed through version)

Thank you for the kind words!  I'm a bit late replying to this, but the maximum renown per battle can definitely be added.  I'll try to work it into a future release.

kefka95 said:
Howdy folks!  I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas!  As a mini Christmas present
5.01 (12.27.11)
  • Support added for Diplomacy 4.2

You must be cr-ahazyyyy.... Diplomacy 4.2? Hahaha.. Oh... Wait.. You're serious?!? When did I miss this? Blasphemy!

And thank you for making my holidays better :grin:.

Back
Top Bottom