TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

Has anyone been able to get TweakMB working with the Brytenwalda mod?

The Byrtenwalda mod works fine for me until I try to install TweakMB for it. I get script errors when I try to load my old save games, and when I try to start a new one, I killed the initial bandit but then when the merchant talked to me, there was no way to continue the game; when I clicked on the mouse to follow him, the game briefly showed the targetting reticle and then went back to the same dialogue screen. I was stuck in an endless loop.

Deval4u said:
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but have you considered allowing people to Tweak how much they get paid for being a mercenary?

I don't know that anyone has asked for it before, but it wouldn't be terribly difficult to add.

Hurin Thalion said:
Has anyone been able to get TweakMB working with the Brytenwalda mod?

The Byrtenwalda mod works fine for me until I try to install TweakMB for it. I get script errors when I try to load my old save games, and when I try to start a new one, I killed the initial bandit but then when the merchant talked to me, there was no way to continue the game; when I clicked on the mouse to follow him, the game briefly showed the targetting reticle and then went back to the same dialogue screen. I was stuck in an endless loop.

I haven't been able to reproduce this (though that doesn't mean it's not an issue).  Make sure you verify the following:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Are you using Brytenwalda 1.332?
[*]Did you select the Brytenwalda 1.332 tweak database when you loaded the module in TweakMB?
[*]Are you sure you don't have any other mods installed on top of Brytenwalda?
[/list]

Thanks for making this, it's really helpful, I'd hate to play MB without some of the changes you can make with this. :smile:

Also I was wondering, could you please make tweakmb compatible with Sword of Damocles 3.0?
It adds a lot of new buildings and a few of the simpler tweaks (like the cattle one, going straight to the guild master) are already implemented.

Caba`drin said:
GenericSoldierX said:
Also I was wondering, could you please make tweakmb compatible with Sword of Damocles 3.0?
kefka95 said:
Next on the agenda is With Fire and Sword support, tweaks for making wine/ale consumable, and support for Sword of Damocles.
It's even on the same page as your post.
I apologize, I should have checked the last few pages before I posted, most of the time the answer is usually buried so deep in the thread its very time consuming to find, or it doesn't even exist. :???:

I didn't read through the topic in case this was already reported - battle continuation doesn't work in the buggy battles that the devs added (wagon fort for instance)

wagon fort is buggy and needs the loot / captive window screen phases added, in other news.

Small update released for tonight.  A couple of tweaks were enabled for WF&S, and battle continuation should be working with wagon fort battles now (I hope anyway).  I also added some "just for fun" tweaks for changing the number of shots you can fire before reloading.  You now have the stunning ability to give yourself a semi-automatic pistol if you want!

4.01 (05.09.11) -----> Download most current version here [M&B Repository]
  • Added new tweaks for changing number of shots before reloading for crossbows and guns (under Battle Options submenu)
  • Enabled WF&S tweaks for food consumption, mercenary contracts, prisoner recruit interval
  • Updated WF&S battle continuation to work with wagon fort battles (I think...)
  • Updated faction names on faction color tweaks to reflect WF&S names

Can anyone help me?
I load the M&B Warband Module Native
I modify somthing no matter what and i get this when i whanna save:

unledfa.jpg

"Enabled WF&S tweaks for food consumption, mercenary contracts, prisoner recruit interval"

Hi Kefka95

Can you make the tweaks for mercenary contracts work for Warband too, please?  Thansk for your work.

i had done some tweaks for myself on diplomacy 3.31
and  i having few error messages when i entering taverns or castles,all the flags at the castles has turned to  the flag of the kingdom of swadia.
on battles the game is flooded with error messages and there is no banners above friendly units

Hi! I have a very big problem. Im trying to tweak Diplomacy+PBOD, but few tweaks aren't available.
For example I can't:
- Minimal time before enemies will rout (Important)
- Amount of defenders waves in normal battle (important)
- How often I pay troops (not that important)
- Town prosperity when conquered (not too important)

Could someone tell me how can I change two first things in txt files, since I can't do it with the tool? Please.

IN MOUN AND BLADE WITH FIRE AND SWORD IS THERE A MOD WHEN U LOST IN A BATTLE YOU WONT LOOSE YOUR WEAPONS....???
FOR ME ITS KINDA ANNYOING.....

kadmendo99 said:
i had done some tweaks for myself on diplomacy 3.31
and  i having few error messages when i entering taverns or castles,all the flags at the castles has turned to  the flag of the kingdom of swadia.
on battles the game is flooded with error messages and there is no banners above friendly units

Currently TweakMB only supports Diplomacy 3.3.2.  If you're using a different version of the mod, there' a good chance that you will run across some issues.

Back
Top Bottom