TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

kefka95 said:
I apologize again for my tardiness.  I'm afraid that other interests, combined with nice summer weather, have kept me a bit behind the M&B curve :oops:.  And now that I'm finished with my lame excuses, here is the 1.131 compatibility update:

2.60 (09.13.10)

• Compatibility update for Warband 1.131.  All tweaks should now work with 1.131 Native, with the exception of any that are specifically noted otherwise within the program.  As always, you will want to start with a clean set of Native module files before adding any 1.131 tweaks.  For optimum compatibility, please ensure that no other mods are installed.

Nice to see you back and updating!    :grin:
Hope summer treated you well,

-Instance

kefka95 said:
chansee said:
kefka95 said:
I apologize again for my tardiness.  I'm afraid that other interests, combined with nice summer weather, have kept me a bit behind the M&B curve :oops:.  And now that I'm finished with my lame excuses, here is the 1.131 compatibility update:

2.60 (09.13.10)

• Compatibility update for Warband 1.131.  All tweaks should now work with 1.131 Native, with the exception of any that are specifically noted otherwise within the program.  As always, you will want to start with a clean set of Native module files before adding any 1.131 tweaks.  For optimum compatibility, please ensure that no other mods are installed.

hmmm i'm running on warband 1.127 tho..

In that case my advice would be to continue using the last version of TweakMB (2.50).  Or you could just update your game to 1.131 :mrgreen:.

hmmmm the problem is still there..
i've updated my game to 1.131, and am using TweakMB 2.60..
it appears to be okay when i load game, but when i start a new game, it hangs at the "launching game" and my com just crashes.

any idea how to troubleshoot?
i have tried uninstalling (+ deleting all files in registry) and re-installing.. the problem still exists!! D:

kefka95 said:

2.60 (09.13.10)

Finally, I can play Warband again! Thanks Kefka for the hard work and dedication!

A question arises though, do you, personally, have any interest in Warband. As in, are you playing it, or adding tweaks/mods?
Or is this purely a community- supply and demand- kinda thing for you?

If it is the second, is there a chance you will name a succesor, for the time when you stop caring? :wink:
As you can see, TweakMB is the #1 download!

Kefka do you remember when I posted about the program not displaying the GUI correctly?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.msg2689957.html#msg2689957

Well it was pointed out to me that that issue is a windows based issue. If you change the system metrics, if you've changed the system's font size in the advanced option under display settings (you can choose between small (100% standard), medium (125%) or large (150%) to make the display on the screen become bigger (larger icons, larger text etc.)) then it'll mess up the custom made programs GUI too.

I had this setting on medium because I use my 42" LCD tv as monitor for my computer so sitting quit a bit away from the screen. When I changed it back to the standard "small" size the TweakMB displayed just fine, everything in the right places, nothing overlapping etc.

Just thought I'd let you know in case someone else in the future might come with the same issue..

TweakMB doesn't work anymore with AD1257 :'(

Consultez la fin de ce message pour plus de détails sur l'appel du débogage
juste-à-temps (JIT) à la place de cette boîte de dialogue.

************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.OverflowException: La valeur était trop grande ou trop petite pour un Int32.
  à System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
  à System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
  à MB_test.frmMain.GetSCRIPTSValues()
  à MB_test.frmMain.SetInitialValues()
  à MB_test.ucSettings.LoadModule()
  à MB_test.frmMain.btnLoadModuleWarband_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblys chargés **************
mscorlib
    Version de l'assembly : 2.0.0.0
    Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.4952 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MB test
    Version de l'assembly : 1.0.0.0
    Version Win32 : 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Azazel/Desktop/TweakMB/TweakMB.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Version de l'assembly : 8.0.0.0
    Version Win32 : 8.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
mscorlib.resources
    Version Win32 : 2.0.50727.4952 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Débogage JIT **************
Pour activer le débogage juste-à-temps (JIT), le fichier de configuration pour cette
application ou cet ordinateur (machine.config) doit avoir la valeur
jitDebugging définie dans la section system.windows.forms.
L'application doit également être compilée avec le débogage
activé.

Par exemple :

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Lorsque le débogage juste-à-temps est activé, les exceptions non gérées
seront envoyées au débogueur JIT inscrit sur l'ordinateur
plutôt que d'être gérées par cette boîte de dialogue.

Problem with Int.32

fyi i have mb warband 1.131 and use diplomacy osp and i edit the morale for my party to add 100 per pt of leadership, and it shows in the game plus one thousand something but in the end on the total it isnt really added in....

I made a few tweaks, played for a bit, went back for more but a lot of the options are now greyed out? any ideas? Thanks!

Neotorrent said:
I made a few tweaks, played for a bit, went back for more but a lot of the options are now greyed out? any ideas? Thanks!

Solved the above problem. Quck question, does morale additions take a while to come into effect? As my morale read much less than it should do with the tweaks.....added up its should = 120 but it is displayed as 18 and i get many desserters!

Neotorrent said:
Neotorrent said:

Solved the above problem. Quck question, does morale additions take a while to come into effect? As my morale read much less than it should do with the tweaks.....added up its should = 120 but it is displayed as 18 and i get many desserters!

Just read the file in the tweaker explaining morale! Foolish

I get annoyed with running around and around trying to find the companions I want.

Is it possible to add a tweak, similar to the prisoner sale one, that allows a tavern keeper to tell you the location of companions. (Currently in a traveler's dialogue only after you've hired and released a companion).  Also, if you could enable the tavern keeper to tell you location of the companion prior to hiring and releasing them.

Much obliged.

nickerj1 said:
I get annoyed with running around and around trying to find the companions I want.

Is it possible to add a tweak, similar to the prisoner sale one, that allows a tavern keeper to tell you the location of companions. (Currently in a traveler's dialogue only after you've hired and released a companion).  Also, if you could enable the tavern keeper to tell you location of the companion prior to hiring and releasing them.

Much obliged.

But how can you ask about people you don't know about???
For me, it takes away a part of the game, even though it's not the most fun.
Just town-hop, all the while trading and doing tournaments. Should net you most, if not all, companions you wish.

By the way, does 1.131 feature meet with village elder/guildmaster by itself? Because if so, that could be removed from TweakMB in future releases.

Mno said:
But how can you ask about people you don't know about???
For me, it takes away a part of the game, even though it's not the most fun.
Just town-hop, all the while trading and doing tournaments. Should net you most, if not all, companions you wish.

By the way, does 1.131 feature meet with village elder/guildmaster by itself? Because if so, that could be removed from TweakMB in future releases.

It does not have the meet with village elder/guildmaster feature stock.

And I was thinking each tavern keeper would know only the towns in their faction that a companion was currently at.  You could ask the tavern keeper "Know of anyone that may want to join on to a mercenary group?" And he'd reply, "I heard a guy over in xyz town was looking for a party to join". So you wouldn't actually ask them by name. And you'd still have to go to a town in each faction to get a list of locations in that faction. And then you'd still need to go to each town the tavern keep told you, because you wouldn't know if he'd be talking about a guy you wanted or not.

Okay, so TweakMB isn't compatible with 1.131 atm? I'm a bit confused. I downloaded this version last night and messed around with it. But, I was intending to change looters to spawn in much larger amounts, instead it seems to have changed caravans... Did I break something?

CriticallyAshamed said:
Okay, so TweakMB isn't compatible with 1.131 atm? I'm a bit confused. I downloaded this version last night and messed around with it. But, I was intending to change looters to spawn in much larger amounts, instead it seems to have changed caravans... Did I break something?

kefka95 said:
here is the 1.131 compatibility update:

[*]Compatibility update for Warband 1.131.  All tweaks should now work with 1.131 Native, with the exception of any that are specifically noted otherwise within the program.

Uhzz... you running any other mods?
No idea about your problem though, are you seeing like 100's of caravan's?

I'm fairly sure it should be a native module. My problem is that 5 or more caravans come out of pretty much every city every few hours. Also, for some reason Shariz had large amounts of iron for 93 Denars each, which I assume was caused by the caravan spam.

Of note though, quite a few of my options are greyed out, all of the "quest refresh" options are completely removed.

Have you used a clean native module? If you have the game off steam then just delete the native folder, steam will automatically download a new module folder :razz:

Back
Top Bottom