TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

TweakMB can't set more reinforcement with mod 1257ad,
it's problem when my kingdom have total 3000 men vs the rival have 3000 men too
i will fight 30 battle in battle field. (each battle only kill they 90 -100 men)
can i set they have more reinforcement with editing in text file, more solider, dead or alive :grin:

RainyX said:
TweakMB can't set more reinforcement with mod 1257ad,
it's problem when my kingdom have total 3000 men vs the rival have 3000 men too
i will fight 30 battle in battle field. (each battle only kill they 90 -100 men)
can i set they have more reinforcement with editing in text file, more solider, dead or alive :grin:

You probably can, but you should ask in the proper forum for the mod you are using.

i asked.
but i want to know how to change in txt file too because i cant find the code like here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1230011.html#msg1230011

RainyX said:
i asked.
but i want to know how to change in txt file too because i cant find the code like here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1230011.html#msg1230011

Well many codes have changed through patches and so on... so those 81 tweaks aren't always the same.

So.. Just downloaded and I'm wondering what's the battle continuation code? I really, really want this. It gets really annoying when your 200-man army can't kill the last bandit in a village just because you went down and then that bandit somehow razes the entire village on his own. It kinda makes me wonder what happened....

I installed tweakMB onto my 1.127 steam version of warbard and I did so on a fresh copy of a virgin native module. 

My aim was to get the guild master/ village elder option to work from the menu, because I've experience an AI script error every single time for both. 

I see a single option on towns/ villages for the master/elder
but the option always results in error text in red scrolling up the menu
then it fades just like in-game notifications

Has anyone else found similar problems?

I tried on windows 7 64bit and windows xp 64bit

An interesting thing about Xp 64-bit is that I couldn't run TweakMB.  I had to install it from windows 7 64bit.  I tried to run as admin and change the compatibility to different OS's, but nada :smile:

The program crashes instantly when it is opened with no error message. I already tried to run as admin and I have .Net framework v3.5.

M&B error's when using barkeeps to sell prisoners.

error.jpg

FlyByU said:
M&B error's when using barkeeps to sell prisoners.

A question.... do you get the money when selling them ? It is right value on them ?

If ya do then everything works right :O

Also... Kefka95 is gonna ask you if you using Native 1.127... or a mod.

using M&B 1.011 clean Native I can throw in the original code from the 82 tweaks thread and its ok. I am getting the $$$ which makes me think these errors must be something to do with dialogue I am guessing.

I had previously set my party's wage by hours from 168 to 9999, I recently changed it back but have not gotten a single income update screen, it kind of worries me, I don't want to start a new game. :sad:

Using it on Warband

Hunter712 said:
I had previously set my party's wage by hours from 168 to 9999, I recently changed it back but have not gotten a single income update screen, it kind of worries me, I don't want to start a new game. :sad:

Using it on Warband

My guess is it will change after next screen xD

Hunter712 said:
Well if anyone knows, I'd greatly appreciate the answer :grin:

Have you tried the wages page within reports?
I pressed it occasionally and had to pay up that second. Could reset some values.

Just a minor query, the fief relationship adjustment for assigning fiefs to my vassals and dealing with the relationship is greyed out.
Someone on this thread said that it's possible there were manual changes to the file which prevented the Tweakmb exe from locating the files required, which I have not done.

Wouldn't mind doing it manually,just not sure where to find it. Specifically the section to adjust how vassals behave when I assign fiefs to one of them (loss of relationship) etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom