Troops Need To Train Faster

Users who are viewing this thread

I by no means expect it to be as fast as warbands training, but troops in this game literally do not level up without you just sending them to auto resolve against some looters. There definitely needs to be a pretty big increase in how fast you can train troops and training them quicker should be tied into leadership or tactics.

I'm experiencing this as well. For example: In my army of 50 troops against 35 looters, after victory around 5 of my men will have leveled up. In a battle with my same army against 20 steppe bandits (which are 5x stronger than looters) I usually only have 1 or 2 men level at most while suffering significant losses.

I'm experiencing this as well. For example: In my army of 50 troops against 35 looters, after victory around 5 of my men will have leveled up. In a battle with my same army against 20 steppe bandits (which are 5x stronger than looters) I usually only have 1 or 2 men level at most while suffering significant losses.
The default experience gain from training needs to work more like warband where it's shared with all troops that are lower level than you. On top of that, experience to upgrade needs to decrease dramatically or you need to give dramatically more xp.

Back
Top Bottom