Resolved Troops keep deserting main party unknown why.

Users who are viewing this thread

On my second character and he has high leadership charm ect. Troops have around 71 morale but desert constantly. Even with only 40 people in party with 150 in party 11 to 15 every maybe 3 to 5 minutes. less when smaller group. Only from main party. Original guy was fine. Have limit of like 210. Have not went over 160. My charm 116 lead 134 steward 199. All much lower than original guy except steward. Maybe the problem?

Last edited:
Is there any message that they desert or they just disappear? There's no legit reason they should leave, even if starving they would lose moral and get KOs before the left. BY second guy do you mean you main character died? It could be a bug related to taking over as heir. Investigate it and then if you're not using mods make a report on the tech support forum and report it with a save file.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord.528/

Moved the topic to the technical support board.
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Have new information on problem. The problem has went away as when i loaded game it said something like this is not sandbox save do you want to load a custom save. I noticed later that earlier save was dated 3/10/2021. I started this campaign on 9/26/2021. All previous problems are gone and current save is dated correctly. I believe i got a message several saves ago with a load warning of some kind but do not remember what it said. I will upload last save that displayed message.

Back
Top Bottom