Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
No Dump since no Crash
Summary: After switching from 1.1.5 to 1.2.x version the cheats that I most commonly used seem to have been gone, removed, or renamed (and bugged out) with the only mention about cheats in the changelog being about bringing some cheats to console versions.
The affected cheats (to name a few) are:

- campaign.give_troops
(usually the input was "campaign.give_troops vlandian_recruit 1000")
You would end up with 1000 extra recruits and for the rest of the duration before reloading the game, your party size was increased to allow to hold such many troops in your party. I would often use it to test modded units quickly in a big battle by finding enemy armies and cheating a big set of units in.
There is one "new" cheatcode that is campaign.add_troops (again idk why rename an already known and working command and obsolete every cheating guide there is outside). However this new cheatcode just does straight up not work. All it does, whatever input you insert, whatever parenthesis you use you will always only get the list of full units existing like you would with the correct command.

- campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero
You could just simply enter stuff like "campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero Steward 9999999) and get 1023 skill level in Steward which meant that you would never have to feed your soldiers again and actually gain gold from your party szie. This never resulted in any kind of crash or errors that I ever stumbled upon. At the same time that cheat would also realistically approach you by giving you the necessary xp you would have needed to reach this which would allow you to pretty much instantly max out your character. It is not limited to 300 like it is now with the set all or specific skill value. I need the ability to have a 1000 man party without forming an army somehow please.

- ai.spawn
This was rather a very niche cheat. You could go in village scenes and spawn random npcs on your side or on the "enemies" side outside of battles. I can understand why it was confusing to have this cheat code in the first place but it was very cool when I could do siege defenses in a populated town and always reinforcing one side when wanted. I would have loved for this to also work in battles to sort of create an imaginary reinforcement wave out of troops you could decide, just like an endless sandbox. But well this one is not so important to bring back like the other two.

How to Reproduce: Use any of the cheats above mentioned like I described them in summary and start crying.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes
Scene Name (if related): Unrelated
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version: 531.79 (will update now)
CPU: Intel-Core i7-7700k
RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM (Unknown Vendor)
Motherboard: ASUS ROG-Strix Z270F-Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Edit: Sorry this somehow ended up in the crash reports section. It was meant to go into the main forum but for some reason it didn't

Back
Top Bottom